Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental massage camberley  (Read 1321 times)

Offline Steve_c

Has anyone tried this place ? I am mainly just looking for massage and HE, but happy to try for more if it's on offer . Ta

Dfrint

I was there a couple of weeks ago.

I think the masseuse was Chloe (but not sure).  Twenties, slim and pleasant.

Normal massage with some reaching under to my balls and cock and then turn over.  "Any extras?" she asked so I asked for a B2B.  £50.  so she stripped off and indeed was slim with about a b-cup.  stroked her boobs and licked and sucked on her nipples and I really wanted to be turned on but she was being so subtle about massaging my cock that I was losing it.  Put my hand between her legs and slipped a finger between her pussy lips which was lovely.  Then she started stroking my John Thomas and in a few seconds he perked up and blew.  So all over too quickly.  More slow steady stroking of my penis was needed.

Not sure if it was a bad day for me or for her but I ended up frustrated despite having cum.

Offline Steve_c

Thanks for the info. Will pop along.

Offline punterman99

I was there a couple of weeks ago.

I think the masseuse was Chloe (but not sure).  Twenties, slim and pleasant.

Normal massage with some reaching under to my balls and cock and then turn over.  "Any extras?" she asked so I asked for a B2B.  £50.  so she stripped off and indeed was slim with about a b-cup.  stroked her boobs and licked and sucked on her nipples and I really wanted to be turned on but she was being so subtle about massaging my cock that I was losing it.  Put my hand between her legs and slipped a finger between her pussy lips which was lovely.  Then she started stroking my John Thomas and in a few seconds he perked up and blew.  So all over too quickly.  More slow steady stroking of my penis was needed.

Not sure if it was a bad day for me or for her but I ended up frustrated despite having cum.

What did she do for the b2b?  Was any more on offer do you think?
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish

Dfrint

What did she do for the b2b?  Was any more on offer do you think?
Rubbed her naked body over mine.

Offline punterman99

Rubbed her naked body over mine.

Was it her whole body or just her breasts rubbing on you?  Were you face up or face down?
« Last Edit: March 06, 2017, 07:42:08 pm by punterman99 »
Banned reason: Fantasist and troll - doesn’t know when to stop
Banned by: Kev40ish