Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Buyers beware! - Jessie-xxx, deposit scammer  (Read 711 times)

Offline Baggieboy

Saw this profile recently, actually it is a second or third variation of the original profile I saw so the alarm bells were already ringing plus I noticed that her feedback was withheld(a sure fire red flag) but I thought I’d make contact with the SP as much out of curiosity as anything else.
External Link/Members Only

A few email messages were exchanged via AW enquiring about her availability for an incall and over a few days I received a couple of one/two word replies telling me basically ‘on weekend’. Earlier this morning I receive another reply saying ‘today’ and notice that her latest profile was saying ‘available now’ in green. I replied enquiring about what time she was available from and got a reply saying ‘now’. I then enquired as to where she was based and got a reply stating ‘call or text me’. I proceeded to text her and ask where she was located and the reply came back as simply ‘Wigan’
I then asked about her profile photos seeking some assurances as there is a photo of the supposed SP looking like a blonde and also one looking like a redhead which tbh, looked like a different woman to me to the blonde and it was also a photo that hadn’t appeared on the previous version of her profile. I asked was she like the blonde or the redhead and I got a reply that simply said ‘I’m red’
I then went through the motions of arranging an incall meet-up for today(Sunday) for about 9.30/10.00 and got a reply back that just said ‘fine’. I then said I’m going to need an address though and then received a Wigan postcode through, nothing else.
I then further replied saying I hoped she was easier to talk to/communicate with in person and that I hoped she did talk normally when one meets her and I got a reply back that first said ‘yes’ then another reply quickly followed that said ‘I’m busy, have got more than u to chat to’. I subsequently replied ‘ok’. Another message followed that said ‘that time is fine’ and I then got a text saying ‘I will need a deposit and then the rest of the payment when you arrive’!
Now the alarm bells were really ringing loudly and I replied ‘And how much are you expecting as a deposit?’ A reply quickly followed stating ‘£40 then I will send you some free videos’ and another reply followed saying, ‘need to know ASAP’. I subsequently replied saying that I’d never been asked to pay a deposit to a SP before and that I wouldn’t be willing to pay a deposit to someone I’d not yet met and that I didn’t actually know at this stage who I was even communicating with. I further stated that if she didn’t trust me enough to come along and pay her in full on meeting her in person then I suggested we better leave it as she was not filling me with any confidence that a meeting would go well by the way she was communicating with me. I then received an immediate reply that simply said, ‘ok, leave it’ and that was it.
So, as I said in the topic title, ‘buyers beware’. Has anyone else had any communications with this SP or has anyone perhaps had a meet-up.

Offline Hemlock47

Very naughty  bareback and spunk loving is the first line of her profile  :dash:

Offline Baggieboy

Very naughty  bareback and spunk loving is the first line of her profile  :dash:

I would certainly never indulge in any BB with a SP, I just wanted to pursue the communication to see, if as I suspected, it was both a seemingly dodgy profile and a scamming SP, that is unless anyone knows anything to the contrary.

Online scutty brown

Sounds like just another deposit scam.
Ignore her and move on.

You'll notice AW feedback is hidden
« Last Edit: May 05, 2024, 09:57:32 am by scutty brown »

Online bdyno

Sounds like you had a booking agreed (whether or not you intended to go through with it...) so this could qualify for an official review

Offline Baggieboy

Sounds like you had a booking agreed (whether or not you intended to go through with it...) so this could qualify for an official review

I don’t really think it can qualify as an official review when it was just a series of texts and a couple of emails. My post was simply intended as a warning to others.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Might just be me but I would never make any sort of contact let alone arrange a booking with an SP I had no intention of seeing.   :unknown:

BTW post aren't removed.

Online scutty brown

Now reported on another forum as threatening to blackmail/out a punter who refused to see her again following a crap punt