Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: update on Kate - Soho, Greek Street  (Read 438 times)

Offline GeorgeXXXX

A brief update on the well-known Kate. She has lost a bit of weight, her hair is now long (natural) and her face in particular much slimmer. But she looks and behaves much more bored than before. And if you mention the word "rimming" she'd get seriously angry:-)) Nothing special anymore, pass on...
Banned reason: Noncontributing troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Punterperson1971

A brief update on the well-known Kate. She has lost a bit of weight, her hair is now long (natural) and her face in particular much slimmer. But she looks and behaves much more bored than before. And if you mention the word "rimming" she'd get seriously angry:-)) Nothing special anymore, pass on...
And your back after a year off here and 5 years previously as well very strange first post after all this time.

John2K

And your back after a year off here and 5 years previously as well very strange first post after all this time.
As a matter of fact OP just reviewed 3 Soho girls all at once, in 3 nostalgic short posts, he almost made me cry. Funnily enough I never punt 3 said SP (even though I am Soho regular).

Anyway as he said, one is very old and should not retire, one is not that old but should retire, finally for the third one there is nothing to talk about.

Offline Punterperson1971

As a matter of fact OP just reviewed 3 Soho girls all at once, in 3 nostalgic short posts, he almost made me cry. Funnily enough I never punt 3 said SP (even though I am Soho regular).

Anyway as he said, one is very old and should not retire, one is not that old but should retire, finally for the third one there is nothing to talk about.
I must have just missed those then  :hi:

Offline joe diddley

While I've visited Kate several times in the past and had a good time (I think one of my reviews is for her), I have to say that she has something of a moody streak in my experience. I stopped seeing her because I didn't feel I wanted to take pot luck on her particular moods, though in most cases she was fine.