Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 420 Friendly WG's  (Read 733 times)

zackah22

Anyone know any WG's that are 420 friendly??

Thanks

Offline Liverpool

Anyone know any WG's that are 420 friendly??

Thanks

One would imagine anyone who mentions "party" in their likes as that's a euphemism for drug taking I believe.

Offline NigelF

One would imagine anyone who mentions "party" in their likes as that's a euphemism for drug taking I believe.

Yes, although I think that's usually a fairly specific reference to cocaine (and perhaps other stimulants). Nonetheless, it is definitely a good starting point for a search and it's probably worth firing off a message to everyone who mentions it.

vw

usually party girl in the test is a better indicator

Seacrh

site:adultwork.com "party girl" london

on google is best way IMO, then cross reference

External Link/Members Only

BigBoi1955

I think you'll find the problem is not just with the girl but also the landlord and/or neighbours. WG's don't like drawing negative attention to their place of work which the smell of a smoking joint would bring.

Personally I don't smoke anymore but do like chewing some weed an hour before a meet.

vw

I think you'll find the problem is not just with the girl but also the landlord and/or neighbours. WG's don't like drawing negative attention to their place of work which the smell of a smelling joint would bring.

Personally I don't smoke anymore but do like chewing some weed an hour before a meet.

Weed vapes are not so bad.   :hi: