Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help finding this stunning blonde!  (Read 1622 times)

Offline Essex3

Had her on my hot list yesterday! I'm sure of it. Done a search but can't find her anywhere anymore. She was in the HA7 area of London. Lucky saved her pics.

Anyone know how to attach a pic with ipad?

Festisio

If she has disappeared off your Hotlist then it means the profile was deactivated or deleted.

LL

Had her on my hot list yesterday! I'm sure of it. Done a search but can't find her anywhere anymore. She was in the HA7 area of London. Lucky saved her pics.

Anyone know how to attach a pic with ipad?
It's not the one that was discussed on here recently is it?...
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22867.new#new
I mean you can't see the pictures now but she was a model-looking Romanian, 20 years old with natural blonde hair and blue eyes, long legs.  In one of her last pictures she was wearing a leather motorbike jacket with her boob poking out.

Offline xsw21

I wanna see what she looks like now after reading the other thread …

Offline Essex3

Hi, yes it was the one mentioned!!! Anyone know where she has gone? She was probably one of the most stunning wgs I have seen on adultwork! Can someone pm her number if possible.

Offline xsw21

External Link/Members Only

is it this girl? if so, yes she is a stunner...

andrei

External Link/Members Only

is it this girl? if so, yes she is a stunner...

lol you and i may have a massive difference in the way we interpret the word stunner

LL

Hi, yes it was the one mentioned!!! Anyone know where she has gone? She was probably one of the most stunning wgs I have seen on adultwork! Can someone pm her number if possible.
And I met her in person before I walked. This girl is only spending a day or two in each area before starting anew somewhere else and with a new profile each time. When I met her she looked frightened. This was enough to put me off. The situation she's in is not good. That is my personal judgement. Take it or leave it of course.

Offline Essex3

And I met her in person before I walked. This girl is only spending a day or two in each area before starting anew somewhere else and with a new profile each time. When I met her she looked frightened. This was enough to put me off. The situation she's in is not good. That is my personal judgement. Take it or leave it of course.

Sounds like trafficking. I think il leave it. Thanks!