Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot.Katalina  (Read 6202 times)

fingal91

Saw Katalina a while ago near Arnos Grove.

DURATION: 30 minutes.

COMMUNICATION: Organized by text and call. I gave a estimated time so when I got to the station I had to wait. But then her appointment cancelled and I saw her quickly.

LOCATION: Room in a flat she shared with someone else. Didn't see other people though. Room and bed nice enough, some music in background.

APPEARANCE: She's gorgeous, sultry brunette. She has alot of pictures and she's just like that. Most girls aren't as good looking or young as the pictures but not the case here.

PERFORMANCE: Really good GFE, she kisses very passionately, nibbled my ear and neck. All in all really intimate. Flexible with positions. Nice pussy, she politely said U couldn't finger her because my hand might have been anywhere and I couldn't be bothered to find her bathroom so it was no big deal. She says anal is okay depending on size but says I was too big (I'm no bigger than average), so maybe she wasn't being totally honest.

OVERALL: Very good service at a good price. In looks she's definitately worth alot more.

Offline adindas

Offline punk

fingal91

I'd keep an eye on it, she might have done that for she is on holiday.

Offline LastManCumings

LL

I've read many reviews of her and nobody has ever been able to do anal with her so I suspect the "you're too big" line is just bullshit (sorry to burst your bubble OP :hi:).  I.e. she doesn't do anal.  Not that I'm fussed though as I don't go for that.  I have actually tried to book her a couple of times but she tends to get busy and I'm quite a spontaneous punter so it hasn't worked out so far.  She's still on my hotlist so maybe I'll see her soon.

password02

Hope to see her when she is back from her Hols next week - she is not the best at comms and she prefers calls for bookings instead of texts usually same or next day. She is appprox a 10 mins walk from New Southgate overground and a 15/20 mins from Arnos Grove.

However she did tell me a few months ago that the lease had run out on the N11 flat and that hse may have to move to another location. Was not sure where but was looking again in North London -

Offline Gavlomenos69

I've read many reviews of her and nobody has ever been able to do anal with her so I suspect the "you're too big" line is just bullshit (sorry to burst your bubble OP :hi:).  I.e. she doesn't do anal.  Not that I'm fussed though as I don't go for that.  I have actually tried to book her a couple of times but she tends to get busy and I'm quite a spontaneous punter so it hasn't worked out so far.  She's still on my hotlist so maybe I'll see her soon.
I asked her for anal and she said no at first. After round one, she said I could give it a go as the little fella didn't look as threatening. As I started to get into it she then asked me to stop... Was gutted but didn't mind too much because she was great punt.

LL

I asked her for anal and she said no at first. After round one, she said I could give it a go as the little fella didn't look as threatening.
Threatening?  What did you draw teeth on it or something!?  :cool:  :D

Offline davidgood

I love anal on 1-2-1s and was disappointed Katalina turned me down on size as I am not that big. Result, I just went for a half hour sample which was OK as she is a very attractive young lady but a bit vanilla.

I wanted to see her as she is so good looking and was at a flat I know which is on my home from work. Also she had a fair bit of positive feedback at the time.

I realise now the offer of anal is just a 'hook' and I suspect it is reserved for her husband and may be the odd less than average regular.

Regards,

davidgood

password02

She is away back home at present but i do get on well with her as we have the same sence of dry humour.

Hope to see her in a few weeks time and will actually ask her to confirm 'A' and if it is not allowed then to simply withdraw from her profile. I yhink that would be fair for both parties

Offline smiths

I love anal on 1-2-1s and was disappointed Katalina turned me down on size as I am not that big. Result, I just went for a half hour sample which was OK as she is a very attractive young lady but a bit vanilla.

I wanted to see her as she is so good looking and was at a flat I know which is on my home from work. Also she had a fair bit of positive feedback at the time.

I realise now the offer of anal is just a 'hook' and I suspect it is reserved for her husband and may be the odd less than average regular.

Regards,

davidgood

To point out to punters that David Good lied on Pnet about his so called experience at LMP Parties where he posted the party he went to was only 80 minutes long not 120. When i and others challenged him he back tracked to saying he had left early as it was quiet. In addition he had previously posted about LMP without mentioning this and exchanged a number of PMs with me without mentioning it. Out of many hundreds of punters who have posted about punting at LMP no one else has ever posted on here or Pnet that i have seen that they were shortchanged on time. As i know from over 300 parties at LMP they virtually always start dead on time and finish two hours later.

He was at that time very blatantly touting for Pams Parties which he stopped doing after getting stick from me and others. I have no doubt he is a punter but was prepared to lie and tout, others can judge for themselves of course. I always point out such things to punters so they are fully aware.

Offline Meursault

As i know from over 300 parties at LMP they virtually always start dead on time and finish two hours later.
Assuming your assertions about David Good are correct, then thank you.
However; if you have attended 300 LMP parties and are clearly a prolific punter, why, after 6000 posts, have you only submitted 4 reviews of girls.
I'm confused  :unknown:

Offline Meursault

She is away back home at present but i do get on well with her as we have the same sence of dry humour.

Hope to see her in a few weeks time and will actually ask her to confirm 'A' and if it is not allowed then to simply withdraw from her profile. I yhink that would be fair for both parties
+1 I like Kat and have seen her several times, however; although I'm not into anal, as I personally don't see the point with women, I think she should be honest in this respect.

Offline smiths

Assuming your assertions about David Good are correct, then thank you.
However; if you have attended 300 LMP parties and are clearly a prolific punter, why, after 6000 posts, have you only submitted 4 reviews of girls.
I'm confused  :unknown:

Its a fact he did post he had only got 80 minutes at an LMP Party instead of 120 and after being challenged he did then back track and post he had in fact left as it was quiet.

The main reason is i punt mainly at parties nowadays and have done a review on one and added to reviews on the other, i choose not to do a review every time as it would be repetitive in my view.

I also get some recommendations from punters at parties and that i know but who dont wish to share their recs with all and ask me not to post about them on here or elsewhere.

I note Adam has posted punters should only post a review on a WG and do another if she goes from positive to negative although a reviewer can add to his existing thread if he punts with her again. I assume this extends to party providers as well. Even if not i wont be doing review after review on the same party provider, if things changed i would post about them.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2014, 10:00:35 pm by smiths »

Offline Meursault

Fair enough Smiths. Noted. I don't report on parties either and they are my favourite punts. I especially like Emily, Izabella and Toni at LMP  :diablo: Thank you.

Offline davidgood

Hi Password, if you get to see Katalina again it would be good to clarify if 'A' is really on offer and what her size limit is or take it off her profile. I recently saw a profile where the girl was specifying no more than 3 inches for anal!!!!

If Katalina does come back to the UK, you might find that as well as a change of location she also changes her name and profile. The 2 other girls she shared the flat in New Southgate with have done that over the years and I think it is one of them that was doing the AW profile work for all of them.

Regards,

davidgood

password02

She is still in Hungary but I think she said to me before Christmas that she will be back by the 3rd week of January but was not sure about the location as she thinks the lease on the top floor flat had finished at the end of Dec 2013

Will keep an eye out and let the forum know when she is back..

Offline punk

Hi Password, if you get to see Katalina again it would be good to clarify if 'A' is really on offer and what her size limit is or take it off her profile. I recently saw a profile where the girl was specifying no more than 3 inches for anal!!!!

If Katalina does come back to the UK, you might find that as well as a change of location she also changes her name and profile. The 2 other girls she shared the flat in New Southgate with have done that over the years and I think it is one of them that was doing the AW profile work for all of them.

Regards,

davidgood

links to the others please?

Offline davidgood

links to the others please?
Punk, sorry for delay been on holiday.

Neither of the two I mentioned are like Katalina.

Jessica, as was, is a bit of a Hugarian beast. I saw her a couple of times for low cost anal. She came in to see me when I was with Katalina and by then she had changed her name to White Cat Nicole, or something like that. Since then she has moved to Croydon.

The other, Pierced Laura, is getting quite chunky now and does a wide range of services to cater for all tastes, although she could not manage anal with me. She is know to frighten some guys.

Laura is currently away on an extended holiday.

Sorry for lack of actual links but I am not good at them, especially this time of the morning.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline punk

« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 07:01:14 pm by punk »

Offline punk

Punk, sorry for delay been on holiday.

Neither of the two I mentioned are like Katalina.

Jessica, as was, is a bit of a Hugarian beast. I saw her a couple of times for low cost anal. She came in to see me when I was with Katalina and by then she had changed her name to White Cat Nicole, or something like that. Since then she has moved to Croydon.

The other, Pierced Laura, is getting quite chunky now and does a wide range of services to cater for all tastes, although she could not manage anal with me. She is know to frighten some guys.

Laura is currently away on an extended holiday.

Sorry for lack of actual links but I am not good at them, especially this time of the morning.

Regards,

davidgood

no problem i saw laura years ago when she was in leyton,very intelligent lady,speaks several lingoes much skinner than, she was  happy good service,saw her a few times , but each time she seemed to be having problems behind the scenes,than she left the area and the rest is history.