Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Claire - sandyssuperstars  (Read 885 times)

DAngelo

Claire
£100 for 1hr with extra £20 for OWO
Total £120 for the hour
External Link/Members Only

Summary
Claire caught my eye a few weeks ago as I waited for Amber in reception. I think this punt would have been a positive if had not paid £120 for 1hr and ended up with a very low quality punt where Claire just seemed to go through the motions. Its been very difficult to decide how to rate this punt neutral/negative but i've decided to go with negative for reasons below
Main
I took the day off work just to see Claire I went to the front entrance walked up the stairs, could hear WG's talking so knew they would be a few in reception. Reception was empty of punters, Amber stood next to wall in reception looking stunning wearing an orange bikini, 3 other ladies inc Claire were busy talking to the other WG's and to the receptionist. Gut instinct told me Amber Amber Amber but seeing Amber previously (see review) where Amber made me cum from just a blow and with me not even getting to shag Amber I did not want the same thing so I chose Claire this time.

Claire came over gave a kiss then went to the small room to do her makeup, I told reception I wanted Claire. At this point Amber walked out of reception, of all the WG's there Amber did not come over to meet greet me. After reception told Claire who was in the small room doing her makeup, Claire started singing and humming a song, happy knowing she was booked for 1hr and would earn £60.

I was given room 7 which is downstairs its very cramped and the door even when closed seem a little too loose. I showered came out waited for Claire. Claire came in, asked me what I wanted Clair told Claire to start off slow then go into PSE. sClaire uggested a massage to start with which I refused, telling Claire I would massage her, Claire lay on her front on the bed I started to massage her back then ass. Sensing Claire was probably laughing inside at my dismal massage skills, I asked Claire to turn over on her back.

I sucked chewed on Claires fake tits which had clear visable scars which put me off. Making my way to her pussy I sucked and nibbled away on it she tasted sweet. Not knowing if Claire allowed fingers inside her pussy, I asked Claire and she said o.k. I tried to put 2 fingers in her pussy but she was very tight so Claire put some lube on her pussy. I slowly put 2 fingers in slow then building up speed. Her pussy is incrediblily tight! I wanted Claire to taste her pussy juice from my fingers but Claire said she did not offer this?

I made some chit chat with Claire to break the silence, Claire then started with a nice slow blow job. I told Claire I wanted to shag her. Claire grabbed a condom putting it over my cock which was now hard lowering herself for reverse cowgirl, I pulled apart her ass cheeks and seeing a nice lovely lady on in the mirrors over my cock I ended up cuming - round 1 over.

Claire cleaned me up putting the condom into the bin, I suggested a little break so Claire grabbed a mint as she lay next to me on the bed, we started to chit chat, Claire told me she was from Blackpool etc. Sensing the convo was using up precious time I told Claire I was ready for round 2

Round 2 - OWO with spit, then Claire started wanking me, I think she was getting horny because as she was wanking me she licked her lips lol

On with the condom this time doggy I pumped away but my cock was starting to go limp,  Claire tried her best to make me cum a 2nd time but the tank was empty, cock went limp so OWO  followed with Claire wanking me off. Claire must have spent 2 mins trying to wank me off as I lay on the bed, but nothing happened. I said to Claire 'your going to end up with biceps after this' to which Claire smiled and said don't worry.

On with a condom again and into reverse cowgirl nothing happened we must have been into reverse cowgirls for a good 5 mins with no result. I told Claire it was not going to happen so she got off and asked if I wanted a shower.

Summary
Claire is an easy going prossie with fake eye lashes, fake tits with scarring underneath nice body, facially she looks late 30's possibly touching 40s?. The punt was average to say the least not worth £120.

Reasons why I have chose negative
I paid £120 for the hour I expected more effort from Claire which I did not get
Claire was chewing a mint in her mouth all the time when she was not sucking on my cock
I asked for PSE in the hour ended up getting a few moans and 'i want your cock so bad' and nothing else
The door was not fully shut people walking in the corridor only had to push the door to open it up and look inside
Claire lay motionless on her back chewing a mint as I massaged her
When I started to finger Claire with 2 fingers as she lay on her back I looked at Claires face, Claire was busy starting at ceiling chewing the mint which told me Claire just wanted the punt to end

I guess this is a punt where we did both not connect, if it had been £50 for 30 mins I would not be so dissapointed and would have left a positive but paying £120 for 1hr and receiving an average punt for the money and for reasons above I have decided on a negative, others might disagree but its just what happened. The receptionist tried to show me up in front of the other WG's as I came up for water - because I told Claire to go get me a fresh towel for my shower at the end as the towel I had used earlier was still wet. So a mix of event from the receptionist attitude for me asking Claire go back up to get me fresh towel, Claire chewing mint, not giving PSE and average service and the problem with the door and room all contribute to making this is negative.

I expect much more for £120 this was not given, compared to sexyrebecca where I paid the same price I got a 1st class punt, sandysuperstars was different maybe because the prossies have other guys waiting and seeing an independent WG are not pushed out the door.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 10:14:59 am by DAngelo »

Randy James

seems bit harsh there mate, ive read worse punts get a nuetral

it feels there was no connection, which can happen and often you just go through the motion for the sake if it which felt the case here

Offline threechilliman

it feels there was no connection, which can happen and often you just go through the motion for the sake if it which felt the case here

I'd agree BW. To the OP, perhaps better to go for one pop only and half an hour. That way you could punt twice as often.

tcm

Offline IAMBATMAN

I agree a neutral would have been enough but you've said enough to put me off

DAngelo

I agree with your advice 1 pop in 30mins for £50 is the way to go. you can always go back out into reception have a rest, then decide to see the same WG again or choose someone different
there was no spark no connection from start to finish perhaps thats what got the punt off to a bad start. Claire did her best but there was nothing there between me and claire it felt we were both going through the motions for the sake of it, those kinds of punts are not enjoyable. Claire did say to always book for 30mins first if you want to extend and the WG  can press a buzzer or intercom buttom to contact reception to tell reception the punter wants to extend the booking.

The receptionist made a snide comment to me in front of other punters inc WG's when i went up after my punt for a glass of water i asked claire to go fetch me a fresh towel, claire had no problems with going up to get a fresh towel but it got the receptionist back up i guess.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 08:47:52 pm by DAngelo »

DAngelo

i would have put it down as a neutral but i spent £120 for a lack lustre punt, it makes more sense to just book 30mins punts at £50, even if the punt ends up as rubbish, its only £50 compared to £120 thats been wasted.

i would say to make your own mind up re: claire, there was no connection with me and claire, perhaps you will get a better punt, only way to find out is to try for 30mins

I agree a neutral would have been enough but you've said enough to put me off

Offline IAMBATMAN

nah ill use the cash for Farrah as my next sandys punt