Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty LunaBellucci - Liverpool  (Read 862 times)

lancspunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: Going rate for 1 hour

I happened to be staying in Liverpool last weekend and had a free bit of time on the Saturday afternoon. Luna had been recommended to me by a very good friend who had seen her a few times in both Manchester and in Bristol. Having looked at her profile and read feedback/reviews I got in touch.

Comms were excellent and I was directed to a nice apartment not too far from Albert Docks. I was buzzed in and greeted by a very petite and smiling Luna, dressed in stockings, heels, thongs and a little lacey number on top. I was led into the room, offered a drink and a shower. She loves to laugh and smile and we had a nice little chat before we got down to things.

I seem to remember that someone in a review mentioned that her breasts were enhanced - most definitely not true - but I did not get the sense that they were a D cup. Lovely and responsive though. Her body is tight and toned and her skin is absolutely flawless.

I got the sense that her Likes list is accurate, although not all were experienced. Oral on her to orgasm, OWO, FK, RO, protected sex in doggy and mish, then 69 to finish. Luna does not then hand you wipes but takes her time to make sure that you are spotlessly clean herself. There was still a bit of time left and so I was offered a lovely, oily b2b massage - very relaxing indeed. Final shower, and then away into the sunshine.

A really good, relaxing GFE from a girl who likes to please.