Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Swedish Massage Warrington - Anyone been?  (Read 1247 times)

Offline BravoTangoZulu

Has anyone been here and can let me know if they have extras on offer or not please?

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 07:29:57 pm by BravoTangoZulu »

Offline King Kenny

I’d be shocked if she didn’t. Usually if the massage providers don’t put prices they’ll give you the full set of offerings and prices when you call or text.

Offline Access

The “call for prices” is a pretty good indication that more than a massage is available...

Offline gomez1981

Has anyone managed to get through?
Keeps going to voicemail whenever I try

Offline yepitsmeagain

Has anyone managed to get through?
Keeps going to voicemail whenever I try

Same with me, voicemail every time.

Offline BravoTangoZulu

We been taken down. There’s a similar add posted for Rochdale but not sure if it’s the same one as there’s face pics. Bit of a trek for mr but someone may find it useful. External Link/Members Only

Offline paul01

didn't,t she used to be near Leigh a few months ago???

Offline King Kenny

We been taken down. There’s a similar add posted for Rochdale but not sure if it’s the same one as there’s face pics. Bit of a trek for mr but someone may find it useful. External Link/Members Only

I would just add in relation to the Rochdale one that I had a booking to see her about a year ago. Travelled some distance, got to her road, and the cow never answered my phone calls or texts. Looking back on it I think I dodged a bullet, but wouldn't recommend that anyone call this particular SP.  I posted about this experience on a thread about her at the time.