Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: World statistics  (Read 459 times)

Offline Corus Boy

Looks likewe've got a mans job to promote the UK into the top ten!  :drinks:

Offline GreyDave

:hi: I reckon I spend 3x what the Spanish average is and I am a cheapskate :cool: :cool: :cool:

Offline arthurguinness

im just behind 2nd place already with my 2016 exploits!!

some proper random stag do destinations to look into!!

Offline Marmalade

The only reason Switzerland is so high is because they charge so fucking much and because living standards and wages are high compared to the rest of the world.

External Link/Members Only

Offline lostandfound

They have the UK at $1 billion ( External Link/Members Only ), whereas that £5.3 billion, at 2009 prices, is getting on for an order of magnitude larger. So maybe their figures aren't particularly reliable.

Offline Marmalade

They have the UK at $1 billion ( External Link/Members Only ), whereas that £5.3 billion, at 2009 prices, is getting on for an order of magnitude larger. So maybe their figures aren't particularly reliable.

How on earth would anyone calculate the undeclared cash expenditure to prossies or their undeclared income  :rolleyes:

Offline Gordon Bennett

:hi: I reckon I spend 3x what the Spanish average is and I am a cheapskate :cool: :cool: :cool:

Their Latin machismo will prevent them from telling the truth..... Bet half the respondents over there claimed chicks paid THEM for sex.

Offline lostandfound

How on earth would anyone calculate the undeclared cash expenditure to prossies or their undeclared income  :rolleyes:

Indeed - all their figures may be unreliable!

Offline Marmalade

Indeed - all their figures may be unreliable!
Some EE's struggle even to work out combinations of fives and tens, especially with Scottish notes. To avoid standing there while they count them slowly, petrified in case someone is giving them a fake note, I try to give them crisp clean English money in the largest denominations to make up the exact amount. Paying in £1 coins and 50p pieces would take up most of a half hour punt.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: