Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Who is going to claim the first punt of 2016  (Read 715 times)

Offline Steady Eddy

Like the first baby of a New Year, I was wondering if anyone is going to accept the challenging of achieving the first punt of 2016?

Only one rule - it can't start until Big Ben chimes.

Good luck :D

Offline Sonny Crockett

Offline hornypnter

Noticed some of them have jacked up their prices  :rolleyes:

Even the EE girls seemed to have jacked up their prices. Those who were charging 80-90/hr are now asking for 110-120/hr. Similarly their 30 mins have been jacked up.

So probably will wait for couple of weeks before punting, besides difficult get time for punting over the holiday period  :(

Offline Owwhatanight

Most Wg will be shagging their partners at midnight or after. Except Sergies girls

Offline NIK

I am not punting in 2016. :hi:

I would like to but probably won't. Only one solitary punt in 2015. My lowest since 1989!  :blush:

Offline Owwhatanight

I would like to but probably won't. Only one solitary punt in 2015. My lowest since 1989!  :blush:

Nik I thought you were going to sort out Chealsea Heart in Mansfield  :hi:

Offline NIK

Nik I thought you were going to sort out Chealsea Heart in Mansfield  :hi:

As I said elsewhere she is he only one locally who interests me - at least that I'm aware of - however I would sooner save up for London instead.
This time last year I was working a couple of mornings per week very near to where she is based. I called a couple of times, but she hadn't started and her phone was off. I simply couldn't be arsed to wait around until she clocked on and preferred simply to come home. If I couldn't be arsed to see her when I was nearby I can't see me driving to Mansfield and back for a 30 minute punt as it will take me longer than that for the round journey and I don't want to pay for an hour these days.

This really epitomises how my attitude to punting has changed in recent years. At one time I would have made great efforts and took risks for a punt. Now I simply can't be arsed. It also focuses the mind when you have to watch the pennies.  :cool:

Offline Owwhatanight

I do recall you saying this now.
Oh well  it's MutinyOnTheCountys reviews to look forward to then.  :D

Offline Magicalstory

Like the first baby of a New Year, I was wondering if anyone is going to accept the challenging of achieving the first punt of 2016?

Only one rule - it can't start until Big Ben chimes.

Good luck :D

I met Isabel 4You late afternoon, New Years Day, 2 hours incall, £220 (my first visit to Chelsea Cloisters). I had a great time. Does that count?
External Link/Members Only

Offline Steady Eddy

Certainly does. :thumbsup:
Best claim so far - err only one!

Early afternoon - must be someone better

Offline Nagilum

Nicoletta?  ;)