Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Screenshotting profiles with reviews in case of profile recycling / disappearing  (Read 3184 times)

infoseeker

This is the program I used to take a screenshot of the full profile
External Link/Members Only
(Free 30 day trial)

Once installed quite simple to use

Hidden Image/Members Only

You can then upload to any of the image hosting websites, the better ones are the ones that will give you a direct link to the image rather then a webpage full of adverts with the image embedded within it

Credit to tomato sauce and waffles for giving me the idea.

See here for a practical example of why this is beneficial where a profile was recycled to a fat girl.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 06:44:52 pm by infoseeker »

Quesadilla

Pretty much everyone I put in my HL goes into Microsoft OneNote.  Straight from Internet Explorer you click the "send to OneNote" button while on the profile page and it captures the whole main page including sub-tabs (not the pictures / interview tab you have to do those separately, just any tabs they have defined themselves).

OneNote syncs to my phone and all other devices I own so I have access to all the details wherever I am and don't need a connection to the internet/AdultWork.

infoseeker

Thanks for your input Quesadilla

OneNote syncs to my phone and all other devices I own.....

IMHO that's a bit of overkill and risks someone finding out about your punting secret if it is a secret in your case (I know from your posts you might not have a not truly loved wife :sarcastic: )

My point was a specific point about adding screenshots to reviews made on the forum to give them longevity and relevance.  Though I suppose it is beneficial to keep a copy of profiles that you might want to follow up.

Unfortunately
The image host I used to use is still down so that one could be taken off the list as unrealiable.

The others were
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:10:47 pm by infoseeker »

Quesadilla

Thanks for your input Quesadilla

IMHO that's a bit of overkill and risks someone finding out about your punting secret if it is a secret in your case (I know from your posts you might not have a not truly loved wife :sarcastic: )

True but I do use OneNote for work and wouldnt want my punting summary popping uo on screen during a customer presentation. Fortunately you can password protect notebooks which prevents that.
My point was a specific point about adding screenshots to reviews made on the forum to give them longevity and relevance.

Ah yes well I missed that bit didn't I?  :blush:

I guess I can see some value in doing that for sure. As you point out though it is a bit of a faff hosting the images.

infoseeker

I guess I can see some value in doing that for sure.

See here for a reviewed profile...

...recycled from the original skinny girl to a (really) fat girl.

...recycled twice ending up with a very different type of girl

...recycled at least twice with the girl reappearing on another profile

...becoming inactive with the girl reappearing on another profile

...of a rip off girl disappearing after review and I'm sure that bitch is still ripping off punters with some other profile

...of a girl with highly inaccurate photos at time of review who changed them due to review

...which is now inactive but will likely become active again in future

In all such eventualities adding a screenshot to the review adds value, longevity and relevance to the review.

As you point out though it is a bit of a faff hosting the images.

I didn't say that it is a simple process to upload and get the link
BUT
coincidentally (and unfortunately) at this point in time the specific host I used to use out of habit has gone down, I have a feeling it might not come back up.
Some of them are just small companies so if you want to ensure your uploaded screenshots remain up longer you can use the bigger image hosts but for now I'd personally go with.

« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 01:53:49 pm by infoseeker »

infoseeker

As a specific point -
jimmyredcab a lauded founder early / adopter on this forum was of the strong opinion on an older thread (which I will dig up if necessary) that reviews relating to inactive Adultwork profiles should be deleted, James999 a contributing non-reviewer on this forum was of the opposite opinion.

Thankfully Admin / Adam had the last say and decided all reviews should stay.
Another example where Admin / Adam has been shown to have sound judgement as opposed to jimmyredcab's severe lack of judgement.

Adding screenshots to the review of the profile is helpful to add longevity to the review since once a Ho always a Ho though the adultwork profiles they work from can and do change for various reasons.

Pro$$ies don't in general have career changes but they do change Adultwork profiles for many reasons even the good Pro$$ies, for example after some time off with yet another abusive boyfriend.  :sarcastic:

For this reason I would also recommend Screenshotting other pages on her profile (like open gallery) to make her more easily identifiable if she surfaces again (after finally working out what a cunt the latest abusive boyfriend actually was) with another profile.
If it's happened in the North West I've tended to let Admin know to enter her newer Adultwork profile to be inserted into the older reviews.

Here is an example Olivia Poppy who disappeared and came back with a new profile External Link/Members Only
Whilst in her case it was obvious it was her again and I was able to get old reviews linked in, with screenshots attached old reviews could have been more easier linked to her had she chosen a totally different name.

Eastern European girls in particular could come and go with a totally different name on new profiles.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2015, 08:35:45 pm by infoseeker »

Steptoe

I have been using the system suggested by Infoseeker ie at the end of a review I put a link to the AW profile page of the girl on the day I visited

Examples in
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47921.msg628918#msg628918
and
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=46061.msg605987#msg605987

The links take little room at the end of a review but will give the full page view when opened.  I also keep copies of the files concerned on my (very private) hard disk so that I can easy refer to them later if I see changes on the AW profile.

Works well and little effort needed

Step

Offline Anadin

If you want to take a picture of something on screen in Windows you can just use the already included Snipping Tool. Doesn't get any simpler than that.

Steptoe

Yes, of course you can do it that way BUT

a. A typical AW page is too big to fit totally on the screen, and the snip facility will only copy what is actually displayed the screen (so far as I can work out).  If you shrink the display to get all on the screen the resolution of the snip pic is poor

b. If you post that snip pic directly into a post it takes up a lot of screen display as part of a report.  Not everyone  wants to see the full/ original AW profile page that was relevant at the date of the visit

Far better is to just post a LINK in the report that will open, if the reader wishes, showing the full AW page

Step
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 09:00:45 am by Steptoe »

Offline Anadin

Yes, of course you can do it that way BUT

a. A typical AW page is too big to fit totally on the screen, and the snip facility will only copy what is actually displayed the screen (so far as I can work out).  If you shrink the display to get all on the screen the resolution of the snip pic is poor
Fair point but it's free and you can capture most of the page without problem.

b. If you post that snip pic directly into a post it takes up a lot of screen display as part of a report.  Not everyone  wants to see the full/ original AW profile page that was relevant at the date of the visit

Why would anyone do that? All image hosts offer options simply post either the thumbnail or the link to the the full image.

Steptoe

Agreed, but I have seen folk simply paste the snip .jpg direct into a post - have done it myself out of ignorance.

if you are going to use an image-host program to add the .jpg as a link you may as well also use Fireshot to do the whole page capture in the first place.

Cheers

Step

infoseeker

Thanks for your input Steptoe and Anadin

Fair point but it's free and you can capture most of the page without problem.

External Link/Members Only mentioned above is free as well for the functionality required for this.

In practice it's much better to get the whole page.

Offline The_Don

This is the program I used to take a screenshot of the full profile
(Free 30 day trial)

Have you had it more than 30 days? 

Does it stop working after or just give you (nag) message to buy?

Steptoe

It just "nags" at you. Ignore or give it a new user name to play with if it insists.

Personally I did subscribe - simply because I have significant other uses for a full page capture system that also allows me to edit the content.  So far I have only touched on the facilities the software offers - which is very wide ranging

Step

Offline The_Don

Offline Marmalade

Pretty much everyone I put in my HL goes into Microsoft OneNote.  Straight from Internet Explorer you click the "send to OneNote" button while on the profile page and it captures the whole main page including sub-tabs (not the pictures / interview tab you have to do those separately, just any tabs they have defined themselves).

OneNote syncs to my phone and all other devices I own so I have access to all the details wherever I am and don't need a connection to the internet/AdultWork.

I've got OneNote but never used it. I used to save prossie details but found it too much hassle beyond the hotlist notes entries (which of course can disappear if she gets a new profile number rather than just a name change.

A simple one click program that effectively backed up any AW pages of potential interest would be handy for me. I wouldn't want to use Internet Explorer though as I personally dislike it.

infoseeker

Does it stop working after or just give you (nag) message to buy?
It just "nags" at you. Ignore or give it a new user name to play with if it insists.

All I use it is for is full screen screenshots (in Mozilla Firefox) without any registration or anything and it hasn't nagged me in anyway, just sits as an add on to the browser see screenshot above.

Offline Marmalade

All I use it is for is full screen screenshots (in Mozilla Firefox) without any registration or anything and it hasn't nagged me in anyway, just sits as an add on to the browser see screenshot above.

Gotcha - same as Mac users can do with a command+shift+4. But then you have to name the damn file . . .  If it was in pdf form one could just search for a keyword. But a lot of bother (though nice that someone can be bothered of course.)

I've got a program somewhere that downloads a whole website, which means you could search and find her the same way you did originally. Not sure if it keeps the notes files or not. Can look it out if anyone wants it. But clearly that's a lot of hard drive space, even if you can download just one area.

Ludwig

Having now installed Fireshot and spent a little time practising, this Luddite now requires some advice please ...

I browse anything punting-related on Chrome in incognito mode ... I'm finding that whilst I am in incognito mode & ask Fireshot to perform a "capture entire page" request, it does so but opens up a new non-incognito tab to display the captured image ... this in turn shows up in the Chrome browsing history (including allowing the captured image to be retrieved & viewed directly from the history) - this of course then requires the history to be manually checked & cleared before Mrs Ludwig can feast her beady eyes upon it ...

Anyone able to advise how I can use Fireshot so each and every function is contained within the incognito mode and ceases to open up any non-incognito tabs ?

infoseeker

Hi Ludwig,

I use it with Firefox and without incognito browsing.
If anyone else can't advise I'll test it out for you.
As a general rule through in IT privacy/security comes at the expense of functionality so it might not be possible to use Fireshot so easily within incognito mode.

Since you've mentioned you're a Luddite hopefully you will not mind me stating the obvious.  On the keyboard there is a button called Print Screen
Hidden Image/Members Only
If you press that when then the profile is visible on screen and then open up Microsoft Paint you can save as a jpeg but the difference it will not be the whole profile just what is visible on screen.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2015, 12:28:32 am by infoseeker »

Ludwig

I use it with Firefox and without incognito browsing.
If anyone else can't advise I'll test it out for you...

Thanks   :thumbsup:

Since you've mentioned you're a Luddite hopefully you will not mind me stating the obvious.  On the keyboard there is a button called Print Screen
...If you press that when then the profile is visible on screen and then open up Microsoft Paint you can save as a jpeg but the difference it will not be the whole profile just what is visible on screen.

At the moment I use the windows Snipping Tool, so I have no problems with acquiring screen shots per se ... but as mentioned above this method has various limitations, and I like the apparent ability of Fireshot to capture the whole screen irrespective of size ...  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

Firefox is not bad on security as mainstream browsers go, partly cos of all the gizmos. but when you've got a missus browsing over your shoulder i'd use a serious security browser. you could check the prism break website for starters.

infoseeker

I browse anything punting-related on Chrome in incognito mode ... I'm finding that whilst I am in incognito mode & ask Fireshot to perform a "capture entire page" request, it does so but opens up a new non-incognito tab to display the captured image ... this in turn shows up in the Chrome browsing history (including allowing the captured image to be retrieved & viewed directly from the history) - this of course then requires the history to be manually checked & cleared before Mrs Ludwig can feast her beady eyes upon it ...

Anyone able to advise how I can use Fireshot so each and every function is contained within the incognito mode and ceases to open up any non-incognito tabs ?
If anyone else can't advise I'll test it out for you.

Hi Ludwig,

I tested it out using Chrome and incognito mode.
I did find that it opens a non-incognite mode page where you choose how to save the screenshots
BUT
For me this was not accessible in the history.
My version of Chrome is 40.0.

I tested it a few time to confirm.
If this is still and issue for you please feel free to PM me and I'm sure we can find a resolution.

Thanks