Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone ever tip if u had a good punt  (Read 2649 times)

sean70

I guess it is one that divides opinion on here, the majority tend to lean towards no tipping .... I am, maybe, the minority  :(

Offline Fututor

Repeat visiting is all the tipping that is required

J39

Risk of tipping is that she might think ur paypig and put her prices up in future

Tipping for extras, thats another story tho

bigmanbigman

Offline Stav096

Once, long ago, a then famous and very popular independent Malay girl invited me to stay for dinner after the session. It was rather good too.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2017, 07:26:53 am by Stav096 »

Offline Home Alone

I never have; but this afternoon I came closer to tipping than I ever have before.

What helped me to resist the temptation was the knowledge that I'll be giving her some more business in the not-too-distant future.

Offline munterhunter

Occasionally last time was with a chinese girl called Ling at cosmopolitan in Manchester a couple of years ago I reviewed the meet on here. £45 for 30 min filled the condom after about 20 min she cleaned me up started an oily wank and caught the second load in her mouth! I gave her the £5 change from the punt and have also seen her a few times since.

Offline Marmalade

Tipping can spoil it for other punters unfortunately. Eventually the whores would start to expect it. If she gives an extra service included in the fee, treasure it, don't pay extra for it. Treasure her good attitude and that she offered a better service than the average prossie that just gives the minimum.

If an extra is quoted on her webpage as involving an extra fee, that is a paid service, not a tip. (Beware of unintended 'upgrades'  :sarcastic: )

:hi:

Offline cunningman

Tipping can spoil it for other punters unfortunately.
The difference with other tipping opportunities is precisely what?
I think I've tipped a couple of times, but only a fiver (I think 10 once when I got an unexpected CIM and she was a hoot in other ways too, it was a while ago) and I'm usually a cheapskate 30 min milf-hunter anyway.
I felt the lady (uh!) earned it both times, happy to encourage her because it was beyond VFM in both cases.
I've never felt it was expected.  They seemed delighted but I still think I got the better of the deal deal, it wasn't loadsa money - just a token and I think both parties thought that.

Offline TonyJC

Yes, I have tipped. Depends on my mood and quality of service, say, if my expectations were exceeded.

Offline cueball

I've seen a lot of lasses and had a lot of good times but I've yet to give any lass a tip.

Tips aren't required for a good time or service. I've yet to see a lass pull her face at being given exactly the right money.

I could never tip anyway, I only ever take in the exact amount. I never upgrade or extend.

My tip is return business.

InstaPunt

When it comes to tips. The way I look at it is this , if she’s that great at her job she wont need any tips from me  :lol: