Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Penelope Diamond - UKE/Adultwork  (Read 2469 times)

13 review(s) for Bella North (11 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Partyguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was lucky enough to get to see Penelope when she had just left Diamonds and gone independent she'd been posting photo's over on UKE and bloody hell they made me horny.   External Link/Members Only

All communications were via UKE with the final booking made via AW (I needed some recent feedback to boost my chances of getting a booking when I'm in London in a few months time) replies to messages were prompt with loads of info when requested.

Location was a Gateshead hotel down on the Quayside easy to find and get around with out been bothered by the staff.

I had asked that Penelope dressed as a saucy secretary and she did just that complete with fishnet stockings glasses and stripper high heels, I'd spent time reading her profile and knew what to expect in terms of height and body size etc but what nothing had prepared me for was just how attractive she is facial she has a very striking resemblance to Natalie Dormer (I nearly finished round 1 in my jeans before the door had closed)

Paperwork sorted and the fun began kissing without tongues while clothes were discarded I already knew that CIM wasn't on offer but that a facial was so I positioned myself on the end of the bed and had Penelope on her knees giving me OWO until round 1 finished on her face she not one of those that duck out of the way at the vital moment  :dance:

We then lay naked on the bed while drinking coffee and indulging in small talk until I was ready for round 2, this was a mixture of more OWO RO onto 69 then on with the mac and cowgirl to completion.

The whole thing was more GFE than PSE which is exactly what I was after, all in all a good punt as far as I'm concerned. Penelope stays on my list as a will see again.

Online ProfessorYaffle

Thanks for the review.

I like the look of her body and the secretary outfit sounds highly appealing, but the lack of DFK has always put me off her.

Offline PenelopeNe

• Service Provider
You've seen me before Prof Y! I was felicity at NNE! Think you described me as 'facially average'
:) p

Online ProfessorYaffle

You've seen me before Prof Y! I was felicity at NNE! Think you described me as 'facially average'
:) p

Hi Penelope, you must be getting me mixed up with someone else. I've never had a booking with you, either as Felicity or any other name.

Rod trotter

Offline PenelopeNe

• Service Provider
Sorry Pro! Heard good reports about you so must be getting you mixed up! Apologies!  :rose:

Rod trotter

Bwt time you lost the Diamonds tag  :hi:

Offline PenelopeNe

• Service Provider
If anyone can think of a good second name! I'm
Open to suggestions! Px

Offline johnny34

If anyone can think of a good second name! I'm
Open to suggestions! Px

Penelope Pitstop
External Link/Members Only
 :D