Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: _Maya_for_you - Penge West  (Read 460 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7656155) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Online akauya

_Maya_for_you

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

This girl is part of the hotansexy/lovleylatinas/-co.uk etc. Brazilian crew. She will be rotating between their different locations, you can see their locations and websites on this post: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=397783.msg4041847#msg4041847

Rates: £80 half hour, £140 for an hour. Plus a plethora of extras, OWO, kissing, RO, etc. I went for half hour and no extras.

Location: A nice tidy maisonette about 8 minutes walk from Penge West station. There is some parking available on the street if you're driving. They will WhatsApp you a small video on how to get to the flat as it's not that straightforward.

The girl: Believable as stated 24yo, slim but curvy, awesome tidy body, sadly though she ruined the look with the obligatory Brazilian bolt-ons. She is the girl in the pictures, however, the pics have ben heavily edited. I almost didn't recognise her without the make-up. Despite that though she is a very pretty girl. I was happy when I saw her.

The reason this is a neutral is because, although she was friendly and accommodating, I didn't feel like she was very much into it. She was going through the motions.

She speaks very little English, so I tried the little Portuguese I know. As usual, before we got into any action proper I like to spend some time exploring the girls bodies. Maya has such a tidy fit body it was a delight to explore and kiss her all over. She seemed to enjoy that. Her OW was nice and sensual but didn't last long enough. I had to ask a couple of times to go on a little bit more - which she did without hesitation.

When ready I went on to fuck her in every position I could manage. She took it all well, she allowed me to go deep and didn't get herself into weird positions to restrict movement or penetration. She did however try to get me to come quick saying 'come baby', a few times. Which invariably has the opposite effect in me for some reason.

Anyway, I did enjoy my time with Maya, who wouldn't enjoy touching and fucking a beautiful young woman, but I didn't come out of that place feeling amazing as I did when I saw Milaide a few weeks ago.

YMMV

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 19, 2024, 02:49:19 pm by akauya »