Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NinaSexySpanish - CCTV  (Read 2248 times)

Offline soutpiel

Check out her blog!  :dash:

I'm lost for words. Why would anyone visit her knowing they would be captured by a personal CCTV system

External Link/Members Only

Offline Demuncher

I'm just trying to work out her extras and associated charges.  I would need to bring my accountant with me to work out the final bill.

Offline sparkymark0001

Lovely looking girl but no way! CCTV  :timeout:

Offline puntingpumping1920

Something must have happened to her because she put a blanket ban on all Black and Asians punters for security reasons then she removed the ban.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 02:46:11 pm by puntingpumping1920 »
Banned reason: Mr £500k go and buy some fucking manners
Banned by: Iloveoral

Online kefcseries

I contacted her a few months ago trying to arrange a meet. She wasn't keen on giving out her postcode unless the booking was confirmed.. didn't think more of it at the time and moved on. Guess it now makes sense, she probably had the ubiquitous "bad experience".

That being said she's still on my list, CCTV doesn't put me off, pretty sure I'm not on Interpol's wanted list

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ive punted her sister a short haired blonde girl when they used to duo together both are sexy as hell.

Offline Chorley

Ive punted her sister a short haired blonde girl when they used to duo together both are sexy as hell.
Sexy as hell she may be, but what if she goes psycho and decided to use the CCTV footage against you?  :scare: :scare:  :scare:

Sexy as hell she may be, but what if she goes psycho and decided to use the CCTV footage against you?  :scare: :scare:  :scare:

Well it's not ideal but if it bothers guys that much then punters have the choice to not see her. If she is recording the sex as well I would not entertain seeing her but if it's only the part when you walk into her apartment then to me thats no biggie.

As for her outing people I know some prossies do go mental ive spoken to her once in passing and she seemed level headed to me, but who knows.

Read her profile and shes telling a few lies she is definitely  older than 28. I wonder what happened to her sister as that girl knew how to suck a dick.
« Last Edit: November 01, 2017, 08:51:58 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Online Bassman

Damn shame as she’s fine!

I’m sure many will go along having not read the blog tab.

Offline Chorley

Well it's not ideal but if it bothers guys that much then punters have the choice to not see her. If she is recording the sex as well I would not entertain seeing her but if it's only the part when you walk into her apartment then to me thats no biggie.

As for her outing people I know some prossies do go mental ive spoken to her once in passing and she seemed level headed to me, but who knows.

Read her profile and shes telling a few lies she is definitely  older than 28. I wonder what happened to her sister as that girl knew how to suck a dick.
Fair enough BM. You pays your money and you
takes your chances, but I wouldn't risk it.  :thumbsdown:
WG's aren't always the most stable if individuals at the best of times.  :scare:

Fair enough BM. You pays your money and you
takes your chances, but I wouldn't risk it.  :thumbsdown:
WG's aren't always the most stable if individuals at the best of times.  :scare:

I agree they are not some are bat shit crazy  :wackogirl: but if a working girl had been robbed or attacked then I dnt see nothing wrong with them having cctv cameras.

If you have ever visited a brothel abroad most of them have cctv and security that let you in and out of the premises.

Offline S_holmes

Offline S_holmes

Both were on my hotlist - Maria edged it more than Nina on account of her alleged oral skills. Never could arrange suitable time though.

Both were on my hotlist - Maria edged it more than Nina on account of her alleged oral skills. Never could arrange suitable time though.

Yeah Nina is not around any more no idea where she vanished to, also they are not real sisters from what I gathered

Offline Rifte

She looks fine!

Reminds me of a prossie I fucked in Sydney.

Online Bassman

Is this the same girl and her sister Maria?

The capital Everything in their ads makes me wonder if they offer BB!

Offline lolalola

• Service Provider
Check out her blog!  :dash:

I'm lost for words. Why would anyone visit her knowing they would be captured by a personal CCTV system

Hello everybody, I am justgot here, and I've been stunned as there are people with so much free time who likes to talk about others and without knowing real facts, firstly, when I  decided to install the CCTV on my place, It was because someone bad, tried to enter to steal without success, but I  will not go into these details,and when I  did , even I  have posted a blog on my AdultWork profile (on October 9th 2017 ) talking about, now , can I ask if I had a bad intention, I would have  put everywhere ? I cannot believe someone can think I am recording on video my sessions! only a a stupid mind can think this! it's shows that this person who talk without sense he haas not read my blog, because there I  explain that my cctv are in areas of entrance. I am not so crazy like that, and  I also comply with civic standards to have the system installed.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fanfanuk

Just seams very honest  tbh.  Been to a few place where iv seen there filming the front door ect.  She has loads of feeb back to go bye   
Banned reason: Previously banned troll
Banned by: