Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What makes a great punt?  (Read 253 times)

88hooplicker

I'm an avid reader of the reviews on UKP and it seems to me that there's no agreement on what makes a great punt. Central to the experience is the girl (yes, I'm a genius  :cool:) but while some like them fat, moody and dressed like your Mum, others like them skinny, deliriously happy and dressed as schoolgirls. Location also seems to have an influence. So, for mine and everyone else's interest, what makes a great punt?

ramrodronnie

I'm an avid reader of the reviews on UKP and it seems to me that there's no agreement on what makes a great punt. Central to the experience is the girl (yes, I'm a genius  :cool:) but while some like them fat, moody and dressed like your Mum, others like them skinny, deliriously happy and dressed as schoolgirls. Location also seems to have an influence. So, for mine and everyone else's interest, what makes a great punt?

Everyone's tastes are different when it comes to WGs that they like/floats their boats  88hooplicker. But in the main IMO punters expect the girl to firstly be clean, and have a nice nature, kind, polite etc. It does help if the girl has a nice clean, tidy place, and as you say location is quite an important factor. Then IMO the rest is really subjective as regards looks, body shape, size etc. Then again the girls services that punters like can vary, as not all punters like the same sort of services, which is why I personally sift through them, and pick the ones that I like (which mostly come from recommendations & Reviews on UKP) and I then put them onto my Hotlist.
That's how I personally go about trying to get a great punt 88hooplicker. I hope that helps?  :hi: