Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotels that take cash, NQA  (Read 670 times)

Offline dieseldriver

Looking for a hotel radius five miles of Southend that takes cash. No Questions Asked. Got a punt lined up for out-call, but I'd rather use a venue that's more discreet than the Travelodge type. Book into a legit hotel and they want your personal details. Thus can be used against you if punt makes allegations, true or not. 

Any help appreciated     
« Last Edit: July 20, 2019, 04:22:05 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline Billy no mates

Perhaps a bed and breakfast type place is more likely to take cash.

Offline dwaynepaine

If premierinn is anything to go by you can pay by cash at a lot of hotels but you will need ID that they can check when you book in.

Offline dieseldriver

Offline Chorley

If premierinn is anything to go by you can pay by cash at a lot of hotels but you will need ID that they can check when you book in.
Was just going to say this. I've also paid cash at a Travelodge, but that was about 4-5 years ago.  They still wanted ID though.

Offline dwaynepaine

If you use travelodge and pre-book they want paying upfront so I generally don't use them anymore

Offline dieseldriver

What must be 15/20 years ago, used a Travelodge for a bit of spare pussy while wife was away. Later, they phoned to say "doing a special deal same one if interested?" Stupid me gave my home number when booking. Wife took the call and went through my bank statements to find it. Fucking hell to pay when found it....
Those were the days before internet banking. Cant be many of us married men wouldn't do the same now. And hiding their internet banking also..... 

Offline Rock123

Ibis near Cambridge Station I think.

Offline Hackneylad1

Ibis near Cambridge Station I think.

Has Cambridge moved then? He wants an hotel within 5 miles of Southend.

Offline fatboy

Or perhaps airbnb good?
DD, for air bnb you need to register and want payment up front so there will be a trail I am afraid.
All the hotels in Sarfend that I can think of want details but there may be some smaller ones
in the West cliff area that might take cash.
There are some pubs that have rooms so that might be an avenue to explore.
Shame the OH is about, you could have come to mine.
Best of luck in your search, FB.

Offline Cash drawers

Best bet would be to approach an s.p. and give her a few quid for a couple of hours flat rent! Not many of those take cards!
Banned reason: Continued dodgy attitude.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline threechilliman

Traveldodge certainly did a couple of years ago, although I think I needed a credit card to hold the room.