Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple Olina - Thai - Notting Hill Gate - April 2024 - Scrumptious!  (Read 1531 times)

Offline Munter84

External Link/Members Only

Meet happened April 2024. Having seen Mulan I was aiming to see Betty, with the intention of making it a duo in future. With Betty unavailable at the time I wanted, Apple caught my eye as a decent Plan B.

Comms
Via Whatsapp, this time I was asked to call immediately before the meet. Spoke briefly to a polite chap who explained how to enter (the premises!)

The Venue
First floor apartment, buzzer entry. Believe Apple shares with Abigail - no sight or sound of her on this occasion. Discreet enough location on a side-street five minutes walk from Notting Hill Gate station.

The Lady
Much better resemblance to her agency photos than some of the others - in real life perhaps a little older and a little less glammed-up, but genuinely attractive. Pretty eyes, wide expressive mouth. Enhanced tits with bullet nipples, slim hourglass figure, a few tattoos. Arse not much to write home about.

The Action
Apple was a little firecracker of buzzing flirty energy from start to finish! Plenty of not-so-accidental crotch grabs, some outrageous flattery, lots of giggly kisses, and so on. She certainly knows how to make a guy feel like a king.

I'm sensing a well-trodden pattern here with the Olina girls, which they're unlikely to deviate from unless requested. Firty greeting, DFK, sorted paperwork, mutual undressing, assisted shower (not shared - too cramped), some leisurely OWO in the room, I could have happily popped from that so I switched things up with some RO, on with a condom and a cycle of positions until a CIM finish (she kept sucking after the pop and got me squirming with some urethral stimulation, the little minx). She went out to spit and mouthwash, and after a brief clean-up she offered massage. I accepted and have to say this was very good! Proper traditional hard Thai style, performed with me on my back and her all but pancaked under me. A second shower offered, plenty of last minute gropes and DFK, and I left with a spring in my step.

Damage
£150 for 1 hour. Assisted shower, DFK, OWO, RO, light fingering, protected sex, CIM, massage. On offer but not requested: RIM, A-levels.

Verdict
Another strong positive, there's no such thing as a perfect punt but there's very little to find fault with here. I enjoyed Mulan but I just felt the chemistry with Apple was better. I'll be back.

Online anonymouse72

Thank you. Onto the list she goes for when next in London.

Offline ScottishWidower1982

She sounds great, now on my list  :thumbsup: thanks for the review