Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: who's going to own up?  (Read 1046 times)

Offline socks

Now I've visited the lady in question a few times External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and have thoroughly enjoyed her company, looks and activities. But never have I been tempted to write such a load of fluffy unhelpful bollocks in a field report. Send her a fucking personal love letter by all means, I'm sure you stand every chance of wooing her with your infatuation. But if you're gonna report on a meeting, leaving out the details of the bit we pay for, in favour of a note of worship, it makes those chocolate fireguards look positively useful.

"As I said when the door opened I received a lovely warm welcome by the most beautiful young lady dressed in a sexy black dress. We chatted on the bed for a little while, I felt so happy to be with her. Once the dress came of I was in no hurry to go any further as she look a million dollars in her underwear I could have just looked at her all night.
I'm not going into too much detail out of respect to this beautiful young lady but when the underwear eventually came off and mine did too all I will say is that I had the most fantastic time I have ever had. I can't wait to go back.
I'm more than happy with Fantasy girl on her own but she is keen for me to try the duo with her and her friend, how can I refuse. I'm now planning my next visit. Thank you Fantasy so much for everything, I'll see you again soon sweetheart (many more times I hope) xxxxx"

So in the unlikely event that the author is a member here, now is your opportunity for a public confession to your concerned brethren and the chance to gain forgiveness for your sins.

Any other shite reviews fellow east residents fancy posting, would be most welcome. It's time to stamp out fluffy reviews and I for one think the light of publicity is the way forward.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 12:23:00 pm by socks »

Offline madeinwales56

That wasn't me, Socks, honest my old darlin'.

Offline socks

That wasn't me, Socks, honest my old darlin'.

I've got you down as a man of balance and perspective so that comes as no surprise. Mind you the veiled flirt to finish might require further reflection :lol: My best hope is that the poor lost soul who penned the piece is a lurker who might just see the error of ways through this thread and take advantage of the help on offer.
« Last Edit: November 18, 2014, 02:00:38 pm by socks »

Offline akauya

Well, let's see - this guy says he "had the most fantastic time I have ever had". I bet he thinks all his punts are the best ever! Oh, hang on...  :D

The happy one

Got to say

Goes way beyond what I would write

:crazy:

Quesadilla

Even looks fluffy to me so this guy is off the chart!   :D

Offline sublimetoridiculous

It's written by a woman, probably the WG herself.

I have never seen a man refer to his own underwear in a review.

Offline socks

Even looks fluffy to me so this guy is off the chart!   :D
Indeed, there's a difference between a fluffy review and plain fluff. I have meets when I could gush about the girl and within the context of descibing the sexual activity, I think it's both legitimate and helpful to other punters. This is just a load of fluff about the girl herself. No use to other punters and embarrassing I suspect to her. Doubt she'd write it as a selfie. I'm sure she's met enough of us to know that it's what she does and how well that brings in business - or not!

Offline CBPaul

Not me, it's not complete.

I would have added 'treat her well' and a good few 'wow'.  :D

How did the fluffy fool miss them out  :unknown: