Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxx madison xxx  (Read 1347 times)

Offline easy

Any had the pleasure  of either of the following ?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She has been a member of AW since 2008, but only 17 rating, I am sure I have seen some feedback on her somewhere

or ~sexyamy~

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Again been a member of AW for some time (2007)  most field report seem to based around Southend  and none since 2011

Offline sxman

Just seen your post, I saw sexy Amy a few years back on a outcall, not bad looking in them days a little hard faced, booked her for an hour, gave me a owo like it was an Olympic sport believe she was trying to make me cum quick, did not give me much time to recover for second round so when I could not get hard she said " well if you can't get hard for round 2 I might as well leave" or something to them words and left after half hour.

This was in my early days of punting and have learnt a lot since then, but personally I would not bother.

Offline Sparta Prada

I saw Essex Amy when she was based in Westcliffe a few years ago. An attractive girl, a squirter, but that's about the only good things I could say about her. Didn't provide OWO or kissing, worked from what can only be described as a hovel. One visit was enough for me.

Offline easy

Thanks guys for the feed back about Amy, I had a feeling all was not well as she had no field reports since 2011

Things may have improved since she has moved to Ipswich but I think I will give her a miss this time