Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What's happened to Cambridge ?  (Read 1306 times)

Offline CBPaul

In short, for several reasons I've had 3 1/2 years away from punting - occasionally had a look on here but not seriously looked at what's available out there.

But now the itch has returned and I have a strong need to punt - WTF has happened to Cambridge though ? Has it been lacking in decent choice for long ? A few old faces that I've either seen or didn't want to see but sod all choice. Have all the Roms buggered off ? I know they were usually the same sub-standard service but there was the odd gem to be found. 

Cambridge is convenient since it is close but do the majority still operate out of the apartments around the station ? Always put me off because I drive to the punt and getting through Cambridge and parking could be a nightmare - missed a few slots in the past thanks to traffic. 

A couple tempt me though
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure ? I was partial to the odd Polish girl - tended to quite enthusiastic on the whole. The second one looks strangely interesting, seems to give a good time but there seems to be a question of her being post-op. 

Cheers, CBP

Online da26

Mate. Tell me about it, Cambridge is a desert! No seen either of your two suggestions... there is talk from a review as to whether the second is post op.

JayEZ2K had an idea about a number of people putting in a number of requests to a chosen SP to tour Cambridge > https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=240481.0 I’ve tried to encourage an SP to visit (see other thread), I’ll let you all know if it works out.

I know Sexy Sky Eyes External Link/Members Only fairly regularly visits Cambridge, she’s great but we desperately need some fresh younger faces!

Offline CBPaul

:thumbsup:

Will check out that thread, sounds like an interesting idea.

Offline Foxtail17

In short, for several reasons I've had 3 1/2 years away from punting - occasionally had a look on here but not seriously looked at what's available out there.

But now the itch has returned and I have a strong need to punt - WTF has happened to Cambridge though ? Has it been lacking in decent choice for long ? A few old faces that I've either seen or didn't want to see but sod all choice. Have all the Roms buggered off ? I know they were usually the same sub-standard service but there was the odd gem to be found. 

Cambridge is convenient since it is close but do the majority still operate out of the apartments around the station ? Always put me off because I drive to the punt and getting through Cambridge and parking could be a nightmare - missed a few slots in the past thanks to traffic. 

A couple tempt me though

Anyone had the pleasure ? I was partial to the odd Polish girl - tended to quite enthusiastic on the whole. The second one looks strangely interesting, seems to give a good time but there seems to be a question of her being post-op. 

Cheers, CBP

I saw Hot Eliza a couple of years ago in Cheltenham. Just stick her AW number in the search box. Mine was a positive, a couple of neutrals up there too.

Offline Rock123

There are a few regular SP's in Cambridge - most of them Romanians. But check the tour tab on AW as you do get some good SP's with good feedback on here touring in Cambridge. That's how I do my punts these days with those SP's who tour the area.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I have heard a few girls say that theres not that much "trade" here, and that accomodation prices in Cambridge are very expensive.

However  Jessy 2015  of Cromwell road used to do OK with her flatmates over a few years but apart from a very few girls passing thru theres sod all doing.

Nickybeauty is quite good, the Thai girl, Indian_Cinnamon is good but a bit awkward to get  hold of, and we still have Laura Lupus maybe not to everyones taste but sod all other than that:(

« Last Edit: July 16, 2019, 10:44:42 pm by Watts.E.Dunn »

Offline CBPaul

Thanks for the replies  :drinks:

Very tempted by Eliza, I tended to have decent punts with Polish girls but that's no guarantee - appreciate your review.

Hadn't thought of using the touring option, thanks Rock, will be giving that a go.

Same story as ever with Cambridge then, not enough business and sky high rent. If I had a pound for every time I've heard that I could get a free punt ! I do wish they wouldn't gravitate to the flats around the station area, might be good for punters getting the train but it's a pain for those driving. Thanks for the suggestions Watts.   

Offline JayEZ2K

Cheers all. We also have a thread on orientals in Cambridge: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=231252.new#new

I'd agree that the rents are high, but I'm certain that we have a lot of economic incentive for girls to work here; lots of punters, and a lots of money in the area. I frequently punt in London as well, and my feeling is that girls get more business here than they do in London.

Offline JayEZ2K

Have all the Roms buggered off ? I know they were usually the same sub-standard service but there was the odd gem to be found. 
Roms are still here: Many B&S, many with poor service, and a few gems. I've reviewed all that I've encountered, which is a lot.

For those who have punted for several years, any thoughts about how the current state of punting in Cambridge compares with previous years? And if they are different, any thoughts as to why?

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Roms are still here: Many B&S, many with poor service, and a few gems. I've reviewed all that I've encountered, which is a lot.

For those who have punted for several years, any thoughts about how the current state of punting in Cambridge compares with previous years? And if they are different, any thoughts as to why?

It’s a shame the Chinese girls coming into the country has decreased dramatically in the last couple of months..
There are a few girls in the rotational parlours, but they are struggling to get new girls over here..

I don't know if it’s pressure on Visas or a change in the political climate, but I have certainly noticed a big drop in this..
« Last Edit: July 19, 2019, 01:27:08 am by Kev40ish »

Offline JayEZ2K

Also, there's been a recent trend on VS to bump the 30 minute price up to 70 quid. At first it was just a few girls, and now it's almost all of them. It's really taking the piss, because these are all high risk, B&S, TOFTT-type punts, which should at least be budget punts. Although I punt on VS, I try to be as selective as possible, and even then a high percentage end up being a waste of time (and I walk). External Link/Members Only