Sugar Babies
Live Cams
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Bristol Amelie  (Read 2174 times)

9 review(s) for Cute Bristol Amelie (9 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline bristol_lad

Towards the end of last week I had the sudden urge to go punting. Slim pickings to choose from as either most of my hotlist were unavailable, not in the UK or touring somewhere else entirely. Decided to take a chance on Amelie after reading the posts and reviews on this board.

External Link/Members Only

Had originally wanted to arrange a time on Tuesday as this was more convenient for myself, as I don't have work commitments. After receiving no reply. I sent another message suggesting maybe Sunday evening as a alternative. I got a reply almost straight away  :D

After that the comms were very good. Amelie gives you the address a good few hours before the meet which is good for me as I generally have to plan my route via buses. The venue is actually a flat above a resteraunt, no problems getting in. Decided on a 30 min punt beforehand.

One thing that slightly detracted from the meet before i get into the finer details was her English. The conversation before and after the meet was a little stilted as her spoken English isn't the greatest in person. She knows enough to get by but trying to break the ice before hand was a little difficult as she couldn't understand somethings or would ask me to speak slower whilst trying to converse with her. Not a major thing in the grand scheme of things but worth mentioning.

Amelie in the flesh is very attractive, slim woman with a sweet personality. We started the meet with some slow, soft and sensual dfk that continued at various intervals throughout the meet. Amelie then turned her attentions towards my genitalia and performed some good owo with probably the best deep throat I've had. She seemed to love doing this and was interspersed with dfk every 5 mins.

That carried on for a while before we moved onto sex, amelie suggested for me to get on top straight away. So I started in missionary followed by doggie. Amelie seemed to be enjoying herself as she let out some appreciative noises and moaning throughout. A previous review suggested her bum was big and prevented deep penetration in certain positions, her bum is big (more wide really) but that didn't stop me from being able to go deep.

We stopped sex so I could give her oral. Now I normally get complemented on my oral skills. Nothing, I don't think amelie made a sound during the entire time I was performing fellatio. Maybe she prefers sex to oral? I dunno.

After that it was off with condom as i laid on the bed for more owo, hopefully to completion. I was on the verge for what seemed an eternity, I don't know if anyone gets the same symptoms but when i've been close for a while without Cumming I get pins and needles in my lips and my fingers go numb. Amelie was trying so hard to get me over the finish line performing her deep throat oral. Eventually I had to intervene and use my hands that didn't feel attached to my body due to numbness to finish myself off.  :lol:

Amelie had been trying so long that when she got up she had a dead leg. Bless her. Was offered a shower and a drink after, even got my own dressing gown. Nice touch. No rush to get you out the door. Definitely over ran on the punt, as it was supposed to be 30 min and I was there for about a hour. Doesn't see very many clients a day. I was the only one she had seen on that particular day.

A few things she could've done better, all to do with oral. Seems strange that because the deep throat was so good that I would have a few issues with the oral.

There was no eye contact at all during oral. I feel this is so sexy, why don't more girls do this? Alright she was lying on the bed whilst performing oral, still could've looked up every now and again.

Apart from using her hands very infrequently to caress the balls, she didn't once use her hands whilst performing oral.

Amelie just did the same thing whilst performing oral. I like it when the woman changes up the technique. Lick the shaft, lick the balls. Suck the head, lick the tip, spit on the cock, use your hands, use your hands and your mouth at the same time. Just don't do the same thing. I don't think I've actually seen a working girl that gets this, they all seem to stick to the same routine.

The above probably seems like nitpicking after a very good encounter. Just felt if she had done some of the suggestions it would have elevated the punt.

Basically go see her.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 09:37:18 am by bristol_lad »

Tony Montana

We stopped sex so I could give her oral. Now I normally get complemented on my oral skills. Nothing, I don't think amelie made a sound during the entire time I was performing fellatio. Maybe she prefers sex to oral? I dunno.

I think you mean cunnilingus, unless she has a cock?  :scare:

theGOAT

Thanks for the review.  Interesting to compare it with the review I wrote. 

A lot in common - sensual DFK being very good, and I agree the oral lacked variety of technique and eye contact, and required me also to finish it off by hand.  I think she is the sort of girl who would respond well to feedback so plan to try to train her a little next time we meet.

Will only book 30mins next time seeing as she seemed willing to overrun with you  :lol:

Cheers!  :drinks:

Offline Roth

Seems an alright punt for the price though?  :D :unknown:

Offline bristol_lad

Whoops!! I did mean to write cunnilingus. Think she's here for another week before leaving.
« Last Edit: July 27, 2015, 11:21:33 am by bristol_lad »

Offline bristol_lad

I didn't think it was that big and I generally don't like big arses. It's not as big as say naughty slut soph.

theGOAT

I didn't think it was that big and I generally don't like big arses. It's not as big as say naughty slut soph.
Its always hard to comment on girl sizes.  I agree she is slim in general, but felt her bum was a bit out of proportion to the rest of her bod. Hence why I compared her to Kim Kardashian.  I suggest people look at the photos on her profile (which are accurate) to help back up their mind.

Offline Roth

Its always hard to comment on girl sizes.  I agree she is slim in general, but felt her bum was a bit out of proportion to the rest of her bod. Hence why I compared her to Kim Kardashian.  I suggest people look at the photos on her profile (which are accurate) to help back up their mind.

Looks well rounded.  :thumbsup: Even better if she's trying to keep your ears warm!  :lol: :rose: :wacko: :lol:

Offline jaydefo24

Will only book 30mins next time seeing as she seemed willing to overrun with you  :lol:

It's people like this who cause the clockwatchers... Never assume or take advantage of a nice and quality hooker, it'll only harden her.

Lz-129

It's people like this who cause the clockwatchers... Never assume or take advantage of a nice and quality hooker, it'll only harden her.

Absolutely agree with this!

Offline Roth

Yep. Not good punting practice.  :thumbsdown: Spoils it for everyone else.   :dash:

theGOAT

Yep. Not good punting practice.  :thumbsdown: Spoils it for everyone else.   :dash:
It was a joke! Lighten up FFS  :lol: