Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cindy, Bath Road Massage - Bristol  (Read 1174 times)

Offline B4bcock

External Link/Members Only

I’ve had a good run meeting some lovely girls for quite some time at BRM so I can’t complain too much when things don’t always reach the same standard.

Near Arnos Vale on the Bath Road.  The building is dated but all the rooms are clean and tidy, though a bit dimly lit.

COMMS
N/A – I walked in off the street.

COST
£80 / 30 minutes. I inquired about kissing as an extra but it was not on the menu.  Pity, as it could have changed the whole vibe of the meeting.

APPEARANCE / PERSONALITY
Slim to medium build, about 5’ 6” tall.  Quite pretty face with long, straight, black hair. Age probably around 30.  Good sized breasts, pendulous rather than perky.  Bit of a mummy tummy and bum not as firm as it probably once was.  She is Romanian but her English is very good.  Quite relaxed and reasonably chatty.

THE MEETING
Started with a light massage (my request) which was quite good and relaxing, but the action was on my back only and there were no CC swipes or reach unders.  I turned over and Cindy put on a condom and went into some oral, no DT but not a bad action and she stroked my chest and nipples at the same time.  I asked her to climb on top and we had some CG action, but she only took about 2” of my cock which I found odd until I asked for doggy when she apologised, saying I was too big for her in that position.  Hmm, okay, so I went on top to finish off and she wrapped her legs around my calves, presumably to prevent monster cock from doing too much damage.  Her fanny felt reasonably tight and I actually managed pretty much full penetration, so I don’t know what the fuss was about.  She made a few encouraging noises and held me softly and I enjoyed a nice, slow build up and orgasm.  After a clean up we were about 20 minutes in and she offered and gave me a massage to finish off so I got the full 30 minutes.

SUMMARY
All a bit lacklustre, but not a disaster.  She only started recently and the BRM website says she has not worked before so she may be feeling her way a bit.

Offline GoodLookinGuy

She's no longer listed on the Bath Road website so maybe she decided it wasn't for her or they got rid of her. Couple of other newish girls on there I've been meaning to try.