Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ana Hot Brazilian - Weston-Super-Mare (touring)  (Read 569 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6770761) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Online B4bcock

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There seem to be Brazilian tourers appearing regularly in Weston this summer, all with enticing AW profiles but few with any UKP reviews.  I decided to take a chance with this one and it worked out okay.

COMMS
Excellent.  All text with prompt replies.

Typical WSM guest house apartment towards Birnbeck end of town.  A bit scruffy but clean enough.  Free street parking.

COST
£80 / 30 mins.

APPEARANCE / PERSONALITY
Ana is the girl in the pics, though her body is a bit bigger than they suggest (probably size 14ish) but is quite firm and not flabby apart from a slight hint of cellulite on her typically Brazilian arse.  Her breasts are natural, in good shape and are a nice handful, although not overly large.  Pretty face with plenty of smiles and a warm, friendly nature.  Probably around 5’ 6” in height and mid 20’s age wise.  Reasonable English and happy to chat but not OTT with it.

THE MEETING
Ana greeted me warmly with a kiss and hug and I made payment and disrobed.  No shower was offered, but I was clean and also aware it would be a vanilla meeting with no OWO.  Ana was wearing a tight dress, which she took off and we stood, with her in bra and knickers, hugging and stroking.  There was some kissing throughout, but not DFK and only in short bursts, which was a pity, but she was warm and smiley all the time.  After a few minutes she turned her back to me and rubbed her bum into my erection.  I undid her bra and enjoyed cupping her breasts and stroking her nipples before helping her out of her knickers.  She put a condom on with her mouth and gave oral with me standing whilst she sat on the bed.  After a few minutes of this she lay back on the bed and I slipped straight into mish.  I usually like some CG and/or doggy to begin with and I’m sure she would have obliged, but it just felt right - her pussy felt good to be inside and I enjoyed looking down on a pretty, young girl who gave some fake but realistic moans.  I took things slowly and gently but it wasn’t long before I came.  Ana used a wipe to remove the condom and gave me some more to clean up with.  There was clearly nothing more on offer, such as a wind down massage, so we had a chat as I dressed and I left well under the half hour but feeling satisfied enough.

SUMMARY
A vanilla punt and a bit short time-wise (although much of that was down to my fairly quick climax) but I had a good time.  I will see her again if she returns, but will probably go for a 15 min quickie next time.