Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Babyblue30 - Bristol  (Read 747 times)

3 review(s) for Babyblue30 (0 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline bdyno

I saw BabyBlue30 twice in the past few months.  The first time was OK enough, not sure if I'd have gone back or not to be honest.  Then I got a message on WhatsApp from her saying she was retiring due to getting a day job and would only be seeing a couple of regulars in the future.  Figured I might as well take advantage and went for another go, despite what you're about to read.  She did remove her profile for a little while so I wasn't going to bother writing this up, but as it's been reactivated I thought I should get around to it.

Links:
External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only
Standard rate is £90 for an hour, but regularly has an offer reducing it to £70 (recently added an extra claus making it £80 if you want anal included).  Does a quick blow & go for £20.

Comms:
Quickly replied to a message on AW, then strictly WhatsApp once we'd swapped numbers.  Address given, using a pub on the A420 as a landmark.  On arrival another WhatsApp, then you have to call as you're approaching the door so she can buzz you in without you ringing the bell.

A small one bed flat on the top floor of a converted house.  As is always the case with these places, the stairway was a bit of a shitheap.  Or so I thought, until I got into the flat itself.  I don't think I've ever seen such a slovenly hovel, and I've mixed with some pretty rough types over the years.  Toys and clothes were thrown around everywhere, she had to clear a space on the sofa for me to sit down - and it turned out that's where the action would be taking place as she shares the bedroom with her daughter (who was in bed, so we couldn't make too much noise).  I guess if you went during the daytime you might get to use the bedroom?

On arrival both times, I was offered a drink but turned it down due to the state of the place!

To be fair, she herself was clean and had showered recently, although when I saw the bathroom later on in the visit I did wonder if showering would help much!  That was just as bad as the living room/kitchen, with piles of dirty washing everywhere and the sink & bath both featuring various items like discarded towels & facecloths etc making me wonder how it was possible to clean yourself in there.

The Girl:
Casually dressed when I arrived in jeans & hoodie, she's OK.  Nothing special, definite council house Mum type but OK.  Body wise she's not too bad; obviously doesn't have the body of a teenager having had a child but she's slim-ish and boobs are only slightly saggy, I've paid more for a lot worse.

The Meet(s):
First time started with a quick chat about what I wanted to do, she did seem a little surprised that I wanted to spend pretty much the whole hour fucking etc and not just wanting some company for a while, but it didn't phase her and she was up for it.  Second time was a brief hello & how you doing before getting started.  Aside from the different conversations, both meets were pretty much the same.

(Quick side note:  normally my meets involve some pegging.  In the initial AW messages, she'd said she was up for it.  On seeing the state of the place when I got there, I didn't mention it and she never asked if I still wanted it either.  If she can't clean her house, I didn't want to speculate on what the state of her toys might be...)

As I always do, we started both meets with a bit of kissing and a blow job.  Performed topless and without protection, she was very definite about not wanting any cum in her mouth.  Not the best I've had, but it was OK.  I'd guess the £20 blow & go would be a good purchase (so long as you don't mind the mess).  The kissing was OK, can't remember if it was French or not but although she was conversationally very matter of fact about everything, it was all performed with an acceptable amount of passion and enthusiasm.

After wiping up with some toilet roll, we had a quick smoke break.  Had to put clothes back on as smoking happens in the kitchen window.  Then its back to the sofa where she started kissing me and rubbing the cock through my jeans to get me hard again.  Clothes off, dick back in her mouth till it was time for some fucking.  Condom on, started out in missionary the first time before she offered her arse.  Second meet was very matter of fact about things and just said to fuck her arse first.  Neither time could she take a whole session of anal and we swapped back to regular sex after a while.

The first time I was there I did get her to give another blowjob after we'd done a bit of fucking, but that was when I found out how bad the bathroom was.  Apparently she hates the taste of condoms so I had to go wash it first.  I've had a couple of other girls say that and it wasn't a problem, but the state of her bathroom totally killed my erection so she had to pretty much start from scratch with a limp penis (which was still wet as there was nothing to dry myself off with that looked like I wanted to touch it).  Didn't make that mistake the second time.

Summary:
If she would tidy her flat up and do some cleaning occasionally, she'd be great.  £70 for an hour of OWO and anal has to be a good thing doesn't it?  Even her standard rate of £90 or the new special now she's charging the extra tenner to include anal has to be considered a bargain.  I just can't justify more than a Neutral due to the filth that surrounded us.

The thing is, the first time I was there she did apologise for the state of the place, so I gave her the benefit of the doubt that it might be a bit better the next time.  It wasn't.

Would I go back again now I know the place isn't going to improve?  Doubtful.  I'm certainly not planning to, but if I was in the area I might be tempted by the blow & go service.