Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tess McGill - Bristol tour (March)  (Read 1031 times)

35 review(s) for Tess McGill (28 positive, 5 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline CoverMyEyes

After my last review, realised I've been lax about reviewing after learning from others' reviews posted here has helped me (to date) to not make mistakes (yet!), so here's one from a meet earlier this year. Didn't hurry to post at the time as I saw her on her last day in Bristol so no use to other West Country folks at the time, and then as time went on it fell by the wayside.

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

Meet was in March, touring Bristol.

Price : £140 for the hour

Comms: Easy and smooth via AW, as was the booking, having seen she was coming to Bristol via UKE. Was given postcode of where she would be staying and confirmed date and time. Confirmed with her on the morning by text and was given full address and code to be buzzed in.

Girl: I was expecting tall, slim, and attractive and that's exactly what I got. About 6' with long legs, great arse, and great tits. Age early 30's also seemed about right to me. Very short blonde hair (shaven, as per her pofile). I have a thing about eyes as well and hers were lovely. Plenty of pictures around both AW and UKE and they are accurate. Was wearing one of her sets from her pictures.

Meet: Arrived on time and buzzed in with no problems. Music playing so we had a quick chat about that, which helped me relax, offered a drink, had a quick shower and then moved through to the bedroom. Gentle Scottish accent that I found very appealing. Sat on the bed side by side, and some gentle french kissing and fondling whilst removing her outfit before lying back and enjoying OWO which felt fantastic. After a while of this, we changed places (I like giving oral, some don't but I do) and I got between her long legs - fresh as a daisy and some nice vocalisations from her - didn't sound false, whether they were or not. Then on with the hat and slow and gentle (as I requested) CG with me playing with her tits and nipples - they are fantastic, as is the rest of her body IMO. On to mish, and finishing up with doggy with quiet moans throughout - I was worried that her height might make this uncomfortable (I'm not tall!) but she was accommodating with this and we easily we found the right position, and I had no trouble at all with access and resulted in an in-bag explosion. I'm a 1 pop guy so after that lay on the bed chatting until time was up - no rushing. Very nice to chat to.

Summary: The whole experience for me was a gentle GFE, effective, and exactly what I wanted and asked for, delivered with a great attitude. I can't think of any negatives - I had a bloody good time and one I'd like to repeat one day.

Return: Yes. And if I am ever in Manchester would be seeking her out.