Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: analqueenlucy bath  (Read 1805 times)

12 review(s) for AnalQueenLucy (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline fumanchu11

External Link/Members Only

£100 for 30 mins

The meet
comms were good but i was a little uneasy approaching the location as its set on a very busy road and hardly discreet.

Once in i was met by a very friendly lady who unfortunately looked older than the 35 on her profile and also a lot different than her profile pictures which i can only assume are a good few years old.
I was led down to a bedroom and near enough ordered to wash/shower.
Once the action started things picked up as Lucy is very keen to please and she was very good at all that she did although a podgy belly and pretty uninspiring boobs (also a scar runs down the middle of her chest) didnt get the heart racing
for the price i wouldnt visit again but she may be for you if you want a really friendly lady who knows how to push all the right buttons (lovely kisser aswell)     

Overall
Looks 48/100 middle of the road
body 38/100 a little podgy in the tummy,her boobs werent for me and a bit stubbly down below
skills 95/100 a big yes here
attitude 75/100 very friendly knocked a few marks off as i was made to wash even though i hadnt long had a shower
overall 55/100  bit on the pricey side 

Offline Roth

Cheers for the review fumanchu. :drinks: Shame but unsurprising that her photos make her look a lot better than you describe. :unknown:

Only one thing though I would ADD marks to a prossie that insists a punter showers even if he arrives seemingly fresh.  At least she takes her hygiene seriously. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline fumanchu11

no worries
yes the big disappointment was that she was nothing like her profile pictures (which was a great shame as they make her look hot)
i get the bit with the hygiene ....cant fault her here and the house/apartment was lovely and spotless too

Offline Chris1966

I had an appointment with this lady this afternoon .
It was arranged at 2 and I drove to Bath - sending several texts en route .
Having confirmed the time she had said she would text the address but did not .
Alarm bells were ringing but I persisted - arrived on time and then more texts and calls to her but no reply .
Gave up and hours later got a message claiming she had had an accident .
When I asked her to explain another silence but looks like I had a lucky escape .
Best to avoid an all counts !

Offline Roth

I had an appointment with this lady this afternoon .
It was arranged at 2 and I drove to Bath - sending several texts en route .
Having confirmed the time she had said she would text the address but did not .
Alarm bells were ringing but I persisted - arrived on time and then more texts and calls to her but no reply .
Gave up and hours later got a message claiming she had had an accident .
When I asked her to explain another silence but looks like I had a lucky escape .
Best to avoid an all counts !

Considering you had a confirmed booking that's worth putting up a negative review. :hi:

Offline Chris1966

Eventually got another text at 11 15pm claiming her friend had fallen down the stairs ! Yeah yeah !
One to avoid on looks , performance and reliability  :angry:

Offline Roth

Eventually got another text at 11 15pm claiming her friend had fallen down the stairs ! Yeah yeah !
One to avoid on looks , performance and reliability  :angry:

So are you going to put up a negative review then? :unknown:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Thanks for the review. Did she live up to her name as regards anal?

Offline fumanchu11

didnt go for the anal im afraid

Offline Harry Monk

Thanks for the review. Did she live up to her name as regards anal?
I saw her a while back when she was in Reading,whilst I agree with the comments re photos not matching reality I found her a top shag and defo delivered on the Anal front.

James999

It's evident that the photos on her profile are heavily photoshopped and old  :thumbsdown: