Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmyxxxBristolxxxx  (Read 2692 times)

2 review(s) for AmyxxxBristolxxxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Shaketherooom

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Amy this week (£80 for half hour incall in old market area of Bristol). Overall the meeting was OK, but there are a few points worth noting. First she is a lot bigger than her photos (they are obviously photo-shopped). If you like big tits then you are in for a treat but otherwise they may be a bit overwheming.

She also lacked energy and involvement for me, this certainly wasnt a GFE! Kissing was light, owo was deep at times when i prompted but otherwise just functional, no real eye contact, sex the same she was there with me but nothing exciting. Best bit was doggy.

I wont be going back personally.

Shakey.

Shaketherooom

This obviously shouldnt be a positive review! I ve asked admin to change to a neg!

Offline Roth

Sorry you had a shit punt. :( Thanks for TOFTT. :thumbsup:  ONE TO AVOID THEN :bomb:

Zweihander7

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I saw Amy this week (£80 for half hour incall in old market area of Bristol). Overall the meeting was OK, but there are a few points worth noting. First she is a lot bigger than her photos (they are obviously photo-shopped). If you like big tits then you are in for a treat but otherwise they may be a bit overwheming.

She also lacked energy and involvement for me, this certainly wasnt a GFE! Kissing was light, owo was deep at times when i prompted but otherwise just functional, no real eye contact, sex the same she was there with me but nothing exciting. Best bit was doggy.

I wont be going back personally.

Shakey.

hey mate, just curious, are you saying she's fatter than she looks in her gallery pics?

Shaketherooom

You can see some that are glamour photos and have no doubt been photo shopped and the normal pics. Go with the least glamerous and i think they are about right.

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the warning via this review and sorry it didn't work out.

First she is a lot bigger than her photos (they are obviously photo-shopped).

External Link/Members Only

This one is a joining of 2 images

Hidden Image/Members Only

These are poor photo-shopped, trying to change her shape:

And a current shot of her profile (now on tour in London):

« Last Edit: November 24, 2016, 02:23:22 pm by The_Don »

philbchr

Strange

She has some good reviews on aw

Would you say curvy or fat?

Offline The_Don

Strange

She has some good reviews on aw

I take W/G feed back on A/W, with a pinch of salt. It's a system, that''s open to abuse and misuse, IMO.

philbchr

True

Appreciate the girl in the picture is never what you get

Just wanted some feedback on whether she is fat or just curvy

Due to see her tomorrow

Zweihander7

True

Appreciate the girl in the picture is never what you get

Just wanted some feedback on whether she is fat or just curvy

Due to see her tomorrow

she's a bit chubbier than her gallery pics, but still very attractive.

what I found most surprising abt her actually was her height. She's about 5'3 if I remember correctly. I remember expecting her to be taller