Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Basildon Punting Desert - Decisions, decisions  (Read 1003 times)

Offline TheBSG

Yet again, i'm struggling to find a decent punt in Basildon this evening.

I'm now avoiding the latino brothel near the station as its too hit and miss and too many extras.

So, that seems to leave me with a handful of options which are listed below and I need help deciding

External Link/Members Only

All are quite pricey but have been on AW for a while. Despite this none of them have any UKP feedback which makes me wary.

So, do I take a risk on one or just go with one of the local Romanians who will probably be poor but at least they'll be cheaper!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2015, 02:51:25 pm by TheBSG »

ramrodronnie

Yet again, i'm struggling to find a decent punt in Basildon this evening.

I'm now avoiding the latino brothel near the station as its too hit and miss and too many extras.

So, that seems to leave me with a handful of options which are listed below and I need help deciding

All are quite pricey but have been on AW for a while. Despite this none of them have any UKP feedback which makes me wary.

So, do I take a risk on one or just go with one of the local Romanians who will probably be poor but at least they'll be cheaper!

Hi TheBSG. Was it you that said you'd seen Mary in Basildon? I can't remember what thread that I saw it on now. Someone saw Mary, and I asked what she was like, apart from looks, body etc, as she does look bloody horny going by her profile pics. I've had her on my HL for ages, but whenever I've contacted her, she's not answering my questions regarding her services properly, which is holding me back from booking to see her.
When I asked her about her services, extras etc, this is what she said:-

Hi. Owo extra 20. Anal extra 40. 1 Hour is included sex cum twice, massage and oral normal. 60 for 30 minutes. Sex massage and oral. Call me for booking ok babe? Kisses.

Not properly sure what she means by 1 hour cum twice? As she doesn't say that OWO, CIM, and Anal is included in the hour? It's not easy getting precise information from some of these WGs. So like many I'm a bit apprehensive until I know for sure. Here's her link, I don't know why she's taken her profile pics down though?

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

ramrodronnie

I've just had another look through the threads that I've commented on BSG.
It was Wilson85 who's seen Mary. I looked through his Reviews, and he hasn't done a Review on her yet. I've asked him if he can either do a Review on her, or put a comment on what she was like on here. But Wilson85 hasn't commented as yet. So We'll just have to wait to find out exactly what he thought about her, preferably with a Review. As we all know it's Always better to know from fellow punters what these WGs are really like?  :hi:

Offline Wilson85

Already told you about Mary here: Post#11&14 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65697.msg920724#msg920724  :rolleyes:

I have been burnt at the Latino brothel too. But I have had some of my best punts there YMMV. From now on I only go there if the prossie has selfie pics and she looks attactive to me. I saw Dayana this week she is another good one, still a punt as to service though, only seen her once.

I haven't seen any of the wgs in that list. I would be put off by their pricing. As in my view I can get a voluptuous Spanish woman for £50 less at a more discreet venue. As for Romanians, the only good one I saw was Antonya and she went down like a lead balloon on here.

There are seemingly good wgs in Chelmsford, and touring wgs in Brentwood. But nipping down the road for a quick shag can't be beaten.

ramrodronnie

Already told you about Mary here: Post#11&14 https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=65697.msg920724#msg920724  :rolleyes:

I have been burnt at the Latino brothel too. But I have had some of my best punts there YMMV. From now on I only go there if the prossie has selfie pics and she looks attactive to me. I saw Dayana this week she is another good one, still a punt as to service though, only seen her once.

I haven't seen any of the wgs in that list. I would be put off by their pricing. As in my view I can get a voluptuous Spanish woman for £50 less at a more discreet venue. As for Romanians, the only good one I saw was Antonya and she went down like a lead balloon on here.

There are seemingly good wgs in Chelmsford, and touring wgs in Brentwood. But nipping down the road for a quick shag can't be beaten.

Hi Wilson85. Yeah I read what you said on the last thread about Mary. But it's always better to read a Full Review. If you get the time Wilson85 ? Could you possibly do a full Review on you're booking with her please mate?  :hi: