Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ScottishBlondeBaddie - Edinburgh  (Read 5395 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6577339) (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by RedKettle]

Offline HornyScotsman1975

Meet happened last week.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Cost
£300 for 2hrs

Communications
Organised the meet via text for later the same day, got quick responses to my text messages, given a rough location prior to booking followed by her postcode and then the door/ flat number on arrival at the street, no issues whatsoever, prompt and not left hanging around.

Venue
Incall location is about a 10 to 15min walk from Haymarket Station, a rented flat for work purposes, only saw the hallway, bathroom and bedroom but all clean. Location is close to a few bus routes, there was parking on the street but did not notice if it was permit, will check next time.

Appearance
A sexy blonde with a slim but curvy figure with natural boobs, around 5ft 4inch tall, would class her as having that sexy next door girl look which does it for me, age wise she is around what’s stated on her profile I would guess maybe bit older.  Photos don’t really do her justice and would say she looks better in the flesh. She was wearing a hot little pink number that left very little to the imagination and was enough to get the blood pumping right away. Had seen her previously a few times at BSS under the name of Sarah, but she is now using the name Rachel, real name I think, been a couple of years since I saw her last, she has trimmed down a bit and told me she has now gone fully independent so will be available a lot more than before.

Services
GFE, French kissing, OWO, CIM (with swallow) and sex in multiple positions, she offers extras and those are clearly stated on her profile.

Meeting
Paperwork out the way, started with some full on french kissing, she is no messing about and gets fully into it, during the kissing she was stroking my cock and getting it nice and hard, she was then straight down to sucking on it OWO, got to say it was a great sight watching her sucking away, nice and deep with the right amount of spitting and eye contact, certainly goes deep and knows exactly what she was doing, pierced tongue as well, I’d not cum in a while and was enjoying it so much just let her carry on until I shot my load in her mouth which she swallowed every last drop of it. After a bit of a casual chat decided to go down on her, greeted with a freshly shaven pussy that tasted very nice, got a good response from her and seemed to enjoy it, nothing fake or over the top which can really put me off. I was getting hard again so came up and kissed her so she could taste herself, while we were kissing she slipped a rubber on me, impressive doing that blind, then she guided me into her pussy, feels nice and tight, pretty hot experience fucking and kissing at the same time, after a bit of missionary moved her to doggy so I could get a proper view of her bum, great sight as I pumped away feeling her tits, could feel myself getting close so quickly pulled out, took the rubber off and wanked until I shot my second load on her tits. Had a quick shower before heading on my merry way. Definitely a better experience than the previous meets in the sauna, just more relaxed, definitely a first choice option for me.

Summary
Great fun meet with Rachel, now she is independent will be making a return visit in the not too distant future as she gives a very good service at a decent cost.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 07:26:38 pm by HornyScotsman1975 »

Online RedKettle

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 07:25:02 pm by RedKettle »

Offline Name Not Found

Almost didn't recognise her at first until I looked in the gallery. I believe she's been through tough times recently so I hope she's on an even keel   :thumbs-up:

« Last Edit: April 11, 2024, 09:36:51 pm by Name Not Found »

Offline HornyScotsman1975

Almost didn't recognise her at first until I looked in the gallery. I believe she's been through tough times recently so I hope she's on an even keel   :thumbs-up:

Yes, Rachel is in a much better place these days, I made a return visit last week and was even better than the week before  :thumbsup:

Offline Name Not Found

Yes, Rachel is in a much better place these days, I made a return visit last week and was even better than the week before  :thumbsup:

Good to hear. Always struck me as a genuinely nice lass  :thumbs-up:

Online Poopster

She's always struck me as a certified lunatic!   :wackogirl:

Offline Name Not Found

Did you ever meet her?

Online Poopster

Did you ever meet her?

Nope, but I think you can tell a lot about a person's lunacy levels by their social media presence and the number of times they're in the national press.

Offline JJM

Yeh I’ve seen stuff and cuckoos nest.

Was the BF just shagging guys behind her back or was there more too it.. think she mentioned more sinister but if a woman tells you it’s raining outside its best to check

Offline Name Not Found

Nope, but I think you can tell a lot about a person's lunacy levels by their social media presence and the number of times they're in the national press.

You can be outrageous, sexually liberated, even a bit wacky, but still be an inherently decent person. I chatted to her at length a couple of times and found her to be genuinely pleasant. Flawed maybe, but it's difficult for anyone on a punting forum to pass a judgment like that  :sarcastic:

Offline ecosse1984

Aye, popped up on tiktok one day while I was scrolling through. She's a bit loopy. She was married or engaged to some Turkish holiday romance no long ago too 😂

Any noticeable scars etc OP?  Saw one of her vids where she had a load of work done abroad.