Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica69_a - London, EC3  (Read 1476 times)

187 review(s) for Veronica69_a (166 positive, 8 neutral, 12 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline updownandaround

External Link/Members Only

Location: Private apartment, EC3, near enough to Aldgate tube station to walk

Price: £190 for 60 minutes + £30 for CIM + £30 for Anal

Comms: Reasonable, via text. She has a WhatsApp profile but doesn’t answer on it.

I’ve wanted to see Veronica for a while but historically she hasn’t got back to me or came back to me after a few days and by that time the urge has passed or I was no longer in London. I wanted to experience some proper deep throat and from the reviews she seemed to be a girl who could deliver.

By the time she got back to me I was outside of her early bird special so had to pay for all the extras.

She’s got a great body, fake tits (not football sized), pumped up lips and quite average facially. She’s very welcoming and friendly but at the same time a little distant and distracted. (Mainly from her phone that kept going off every other minute)

The apartment is quite “lived in” and reminded me of student accommodation but fit enough for purpose.

She has a strategically positioned full length mirror which we took full advantage of, money exchanged, she got on her knees and got me hard while I watched her ass in the mirror. This girl can deep throat for sure, right the way down to the base and you can feel it in her throat. I’m pretty girthy but she took me with no issues. It didn’t take long until I emptied my balls into her throat and the back of her mouth. Impressive.

She gave me a little massage while I recovered ready for round two, nothing to write home about but I doubt anyone goes to Veronica for her massage skills.

Next round was anal and she took me balls deep with no issues and again I was impressed. Her anal skills are equally impressive as her deep throat ability and she could take it quite hard. I came in the condom, which she removed and disposed of. A bit of a chit chat and off I went.

Would I return? No. She’s a great SP but one I only wanted to tick off my hotlist.