Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hayley-x-x Eastleigh  (Read 3088 times)

132 review(s) for Hayley-x-x (130 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline slippyin

Punting lees and less these days, as the choice of local ladies and availability just seems to be getting worse so thought I'd take the long drive to see a great SP.

When - Beginning of the year

Cost/Duration - 1 Hour/£200

Comms - Very good, initially AW email then text

Location - Good flat, perfect for bookings, free parking though I found it a bit of a pain as not a local and due to the time of day it was very busy.

Appearance - See Hayley's profile and numerous previous reviews, it is what it says on the tin.

Services - OWO, RO, LFK, CIM, Rimming and Sex various position.

The booking - During comms Hayley had asked if I had any outfit requests and on arrival she was dressed as requested and thought she locked stunning. Paperwork sorted and then a quick shower. A quick chat and then down to business. LFK was a bit of a let down but did get better as the booking went on. All services provided expertly but here's the thing it all felt a bit clinical. The punt was quite vanilla but didn't have that good GFE feel and it just felt a little cold and didn't really flow. Hayley seemed a bit distracted and sometimes a little distant, like she was there but not really engaged.

Summary - No doubt that Hayley is a very attractive lady and very skilled but I just left the booking feeling a bit flat. We just didn't click and perhaps we were both having an off day or the unfamiliarity that sometimes comes with a first meeting.

Positives - Hayley is beautiful and that bum in doggie is too die for.

Neutral - A little too professional/clinical

Negatives  - None 

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Dead Wood

129 positives in a row.  Over 10 years of service.  Several kilometres of cock sucked.  And finally - a neutral review.

This has to be some kind of UKP record.

It's like Devon Loch at the National.  Newcastle United in 1996.  Jean Van de Velde at the Open.  So close, Hayley, and yet so far. 

I'm just having fun, OP.  Your rating is entirely your business. 

But FFS, please don't punt with Ellie Rose....

:D

Offline slippyin

129 positives in a row.  Over 10 years of service.  Several kilometres of cock sucked.  And finally - a neutral review.

This has to be some kind of UKP record.

It's like Devon Loch at the National.  Newcastle United in 1996.  Jean Van de Velde at the Open.  So close, Hayley, and yet so far. 

I'm just having fun, OP.  Your rating is entirely your business. 

But FFS, please don't punt with Ellie Rose....

No offence taken, I didn't realise that I was her first neutral thought that there had been one previously.

Thanks for putting Ellie Rose on my radar, have a London trip in may so might have to try and get a booking  ;)

:D

Offline mh

Stop the sodding clocks, a bloody neutral for Hayley!  :scare:

Your review, your rating, but this is a shock for us all, we'll need a while to get over it.

Offline mandy18

Is this an old post, its got todays date, but I seem to remember reading this befose?

Offline contentguy

Is this an old post, its got todays date, but I seem to remember reading this befose?

You’re probably thinking of her other neutral review.

Offline Steve_jones14

Yes she has another neutral, I remember her mentioning it on her blog I think!

Offline timsussex

Over  the last 20 years and 150+ punts  there are only 5 girls I've seen more than once and 4 of those I've only seen 2 - 4  times. I've seen Hayley 20+ times - so a bit of a fan but I know what you mean she is very professional.
That can be taken as a bit cold, especially as she concentrates on what she is doing esp during OWO - and lack of eye contact has been commented on. As I usually have my face buried in her pussy/arse eye contact would be difficult!
I can't stand fake moans so perhaps prefer the more professional approach, and after all it is a paid transaction although she does have the rare ability to make it seem that for 30 minutes at least you are the centre of her world.
All girls are human and some performances will be a little bit better than others - but only by a tiny bit and my only problem with Hayley is her closing the Chichester flat !

Offline Dead Wood

Yes she has another neutral, I remember her mentioning it on her blog I think!

You are right.  There was another neutral.  And there is me thinking I was so clever. 

:)

Offline Fatman

She on my bucket list of top pros to see.. I did visit her flat once in Eastleigh to see Anna she was borrowing it :wackogirl: I walked in and noticed all the rooms with equipment in S&M and I just said to Anna is this Haley’s place 👍👏🏻🤭 if you can’t have a fucking great time in that flat with her you might as well hanging up your burner phone and cut your dick and balls off..😂😂😂😂😂😂

Offline MrMatrix

Well she remains on my bucket list. Hope to get there one day. A must visit for all serious punters I would say :hi:

Offline Bunbury

if you can’t have a fucking great time in that flat with her you might as well hanging up your burner phone and cut your dick and balls off..😂😂😂😂😂😂

Brilliant  :D

Offline Cunning Punt

Not just me then. :D  Though, given my review, you can't say you weren't warned.

She on my bucket list of top pros to see.. I did visit her flat once in Eastleigh to see Anna she was borrowing it :wackogirl: I walked in and noticed all the rooms with equipment in S&M and I just said to Anna is this Haley’s place 👍👏🏻🤭 if you can’t have a fucking great time in that flat with her you might as well hanging up your burner phone and cut your dick and balls off..😂😂😂😂😂😂

Well, not all of us have, but had plenty of much better punts and fucks since, and will do again, so not going to give up on punting or sex by cutting off our equipment yet, thanks.  :rolleyes:
And your post reads like you haven't actually seen her yet, so rushing to judgment.

Offline Fuzzyduck

Not just me then. :D  Though, given my review, you can't say you weren't warned.

Well, not all of us have, but had plenty of much better punts and fucks since, and will do again, so not going to give up on punting or sex by cutting off our equipment yet, thanks.  :rolleyes:
And your post reads like you haven't actually seen her yet, so rushing to judgment.

Give him a break, CP. He's just trying to be the funny fella down the pub who doesn't think things through. it's good that people are prepared to break the mould and post that their experiences differ from the norm.