Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blond Blanka - Heathrow TOFTT  (Read 2031 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7448501) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline Marvelous

External Link/Members Only

- £70 = 30 minutes

- Comms her service list is small but she confirmed gfe kissing owo. But comms were good nice hotel at the start off bath rd.

- Girl she is gorgeous  :rose: better looking then pics lovely slim but curvy body all clean and done up. Naturally smiley and freindly persona. Only drawback for me was her height as she towered over me.

- Ok so for the timid chaps i got in went to wash my hands and her buddy is in the toilet, don't bother me i even said she could watch :D

- Back in the room got her down and started feasting away on this gorgeous thing in front off me licked kissed sucked head to toe  :thumbsup:  No complaints from her she does get into it herself but more in a sensual gentle gfe way.

Went in for a kiss this was good open mouth stuff nice and sensual and she let my tounge explore her throat but no real fk. I did ask and she mentioned as i had a slight sniffle which was true from a few days back but i suspect fk aint on the cards.

Asked for a blow job she got condom i did enquire about owo but said no as its difficult sucking 50  bare cocks a week. Ow is ow and no attention paid to the ball but no rushing from her.

Sex beacause off the height difference is always awkward for me but she gets into with eye contact etc
and let's you hammer away with kissing on tap.   Felt a bit loose but that could be the condom.

- Nice laugh and joke with her mate and her at the end and i walked out with no major complaints.

- So there you go shes fit as fuck and really lovely girl,
service wise well i put what i recieved and she doesn't seem like a YMMV type.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: October 21, 2023, 06:31:42 pm by Marvelous »

Offline ollielon

well that is a surprise - i was expecting shit service with this one ... well done for the TOFTT cheers  :hi:

Offline punjabipunter

Just to clarify, OWO was agreed but she only offered OW at the punt? I'd have been quite miffed with that!

Offline Marvelous

Just to clarify, OWO was agreed but she only offered OW at the punt? I'd have been quite miffed with that!

I looked at texts and owo was included in her starter text of services she or maid sent off the bat but i looked again at my text i just clarified kissing and gfe which they agreed not owo. I again clarified gfe and kissing in the room which she confirmed with a smile before parting with the cash but not owo.

I only recently been testing the waters back with owo so was not fussed when the action started.

She has cim as extra at £20 and deepthroat at £20 the only 2 extras which doesn't make a lot off sense if she avoiding owo.

Best to clarify if owo is a necessity.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 02:10:02 am by Marvelous »

Offline Leaveitout

how was her English? fluent?
also when you mentioned owo, did she not even offer it as an extra? or is it completely off the table?

Offline Marvelous

how was her English? fluent?
also when you mentioned owo, did she not even offer it as an extra? or is it completely off the table?

English not fluent but good enough to chat told me been working in Switzerland for a few years.

I didn't really push it but if her or the maid are sending it in there menu text its probably available if you make it clear that's what you want. 

Alot off girls will try to get out off owo and kissing unless you make it clear from the start, the fact that i never asked for it at the beginning was probably her way off getting out off it.

Online london_guy

how old would you say she is and how tall

Offline Marvelous

how old would you say she is and how tall

Mid 20s around 5ft 9 maybe bit taller
« Last Edit: October 22, 2023, 06:46:54 pm by Marvelous »