Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Surrey Brothel Bosses Jailed  (Read 1673 times)

Online Waterhouse

External Link/Members Only

Having read that, I’m glad I’ve never punted in Sunbury despite it being fairly local - I always do my utmost to try and ensure the SPs I visit are completely indy and not run by pimps, bosses or anyone else.

Wondering if this is linked in anyway to the Russian crew that operate in that neck of the woods?

Offline lillythesavage

External Link/Members Only

Having read that, I’m glad I’ve never punted in Sunbury despite it being fairly local - I always do my utmost to try and ensure the SPs I visit are completely indy and not run by pimps, bosses or anyone else.

Wondering if this is linked in anyway to the Russian crew that operate in that neck of the woods?

Polish, not rusky, never ceases to amaze me how people will exploit their country folk in a foreign country  :unknown:

Offline sensualencounter

This lot in your news article were Polish, so I’d assume a different gang to the Russians who move about and all have the same “No internet access” on their profiles. But they are a dodgy bunch too and operate out of the same address in Sunbury and I really wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all trafficked as well. I certainly won’t be going anywhere near them again.

Offline StingRay

This lot in your news article were Polish, so I’d assume a different gang to the Russians who move about and all have the same “No internet access” on their profiles. But they are a dodgy bunch too and operate out of the same address in Sunbury and I really wouldn’t be surprised if they’re all trafficked as well. I certainly won’t be going anywhere near them again.

This is an interesting response if you search "No internet access" on AW! There's a surprisigly high number of hits, not just the known Sunbury ones, but Glasgow seems to be an internet wilderness!!!  :hi:

Offline drex

40 months seems not that much if they were actually enslaving people.