Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No Sexual Services  (Read 931 times)

Offline postman341

I have noticed after reading through ads for Thai massage mainly in Gumtree that a few of them at the end state no sexual services yet when reading some reviews on here regarding Thai massage and the reviewer has received HJ maybe more on reading the link some state the No sexual service when obviously they do................would you ask outright when you ring if there is anything extra offered or book an apointment and see how the massage goes I know after the first 10-15 mins you would get an inkling of what the likely outcome would be..........any comments would be appreciated

Offline MajorPayne

If you are actively seeking a HE with your massage best contact the parlour before you go to avoid disappointment.

As an example I contacted Yoyo yesterday and confirmed hand relief was an option (£20 extra).
External Link/Members Only

Some advertisements are clearer that others
External Link/Members Only - One here in Northampton two ladies will give you a happy ending to your massage.

:yahoo:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:19:29 pm by MajorPayne »

Offline NervousJ

I would always ask when I ring up. Even by txt you don’t slways get the answer you want, most times you do though.

Offline postman341

I would always ask when I ring up. Even by txt you don’t slways get the answer you want, most times you do though.

Thanks for the links will try a few of them over the next couple of weeks

Offline MajorPayne

Thanks for the links will try a few of them over the next couple of weeks

I will be try this link later in August.  Phoned a couple of times with no answer and then received a text.  Following this text communication was perfect and Charmaine happy to confirm she would give me a happy ending.

Offline MajorPayne

You may find the following link has expired.  Don't worry just text 07528 407752

Offline mega

The Gumtree Ads terms and conditions make it clear that you cannot offer sexual services; similarly salacious photographs aren't allowed so that is why on Gumtree you can regularly see pictures of massage benches, bowls of flowers, statues of Buddha and the like and why the "no sexual service" rider is given at the bottom of the ad.  Similarly on the phone whilst some places are specific about what services are on offer, others will merely repeat the "no sex" mantra. After all they have idea who is on the other end of the line  - how many times have we read about "seedy massage parlours" when the local paper has nothing better to write about.

Your best policy is simply to check on here.