Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian WG ttasha_tasha, any opinions?  (Read 440 times)

zz89

My first post here let me start with thanks for making this forum it means huge to new punters like me.

The more I read discussions about EE WGs here the more I'm in doubt about this girl

External Link/Members Only

Anybody knows/had experience with her? reverse image search finds nothing but registered since 2016 and no review on AW? Too lazy/bad at work? But she looks really nice.

Offline Muscle_911

Personally I never trust Romanian WG, not in a million years. I'm the most open and tolerant of guys, I don't care where working girls are from as long as they're genuine and provide a good service they'll always have my full respect.

However, time after time Romanian WG have proved otherwise, my advice ? stay well away

Offline gary03

I agree these girls tend to tour around & so many reports of rushed poor service.common sense says go for girl with genuine feedback but who knows? Perhaps she could be the exception that proves the rule?

zz89

Thanks for your feedback. I was more worried about bait&switch but it all sounds pretty grim...

Offline Time2blow

Hey I have seen 2 Romanian girl and there is 1 I can say that's she nice her name is nattely mind you I haven't saw her for a few years but she still works there a review someone of her she works in Hyson green where the shops and post office a cross the road from them inbox I try to point you to the right direction of the review so you can make your mind up when I saw a few years ago a she was really good to me but I'm talking a few years back things change hope she hasn't in that way there picture of her aswell on the review of her if you like big boobs and lady with curves she right up your street and the other Romanian girl only saw her once and she couldn't speak English so trying to get something from her was not happening lol but but nattely can speak clear English and also had 2 other girls working there but she better then the other 2 hope it helps

Offline Time2blow

Sorry for some wording errors on my last post trying to type it quick on my phone

Offline Taggart

As a punter of 15 years, I'd never see a Romanian. End of.

zz89

Well thank you all for your kind feedback recommendation etc. Ive decided its a no-go for me, there's plenty of fish in the sea and it rarely turns out to be good if you are not sure - lessons learnt the hard way from other life experience!