Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Northampton Thai or Apple in MK  (Read 806 times)

Harry11

Hey, I am looking at either taking a trip to Northampton (Five Palms seems the pick, but maybe Thai Palace??) or going to see Apple in MK. It sounds like the latter is the better value, but more importantly, the safer bet?

Is that the best choice?

Harry11

Someone called Transit does some interesting reviews on %%% too. Any thoughts on those? The phone number is 07845091928, but I can't find anything on here.

Offline mr.bluesky

Hey, I am looking at either taking a trip to Northampton (Five Palms seems the pick, but maybe Thai Palace??) or going to see Apple in MK. It sounds like the latter is the better value, but more importantly, the safer bet?

Is that the best choice?

If you go to Five Palms in Northampton the best girl to see is a young lady by the name of Palm, she does a really good massage and fantastic no rush hand job but nothing else . ( No topless or b2b) I think if your after more you had better try somewhere else. I think Palm is on holiday at the moment but is due back soon. To be honest nobody else worth seeing here.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2017, 11:40:12 am by mr.bluesky »

Harry11

Wow. Went to see Apple, and had a great time. Hard to think it could have been beaten at Northampton, regardless of the price difference! :cool: