Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Linda - Caversham  (Read 8006 times)

Offline Steve_c

External Link/Members Only

Comms
Swapped emails via the gumtree website.Booked a date and time, didnt confirm the cost but i did ask about extras. She confirmed the time and never responded about the extras.Arrived about 45 mins early and emailed again asking if i could just turn up. She replied 15 mins later and said to head straight in.

Place
I was early so i took a walk past the place to see what it was like. As mentioned on a few previous posts it is a very exposed entrance but there is a financial services company there as well so isnt too bad. No obvious signs to suggest it was a massage parlour/outlet.
Parked in the Waitrose car park, 3 hours for free and its 5 min walk.
I just walked straight in and straight up the stairs and Linda was waiting at the top of the stairs.
She confirmed who i was (as per gumtree email) and the duration. Sorted the paperwork out (£40 for an hour). Lead into a room that had a massage table, a chair and a wash basin. Asked to undress and lie on table while she stashed the cash.

The girl
Very slim (8 or 10 ?) taiwanese woman with long black hair, pert arse. She was dressed in black tunic and trousers. Very chatty and asked what i wanted (apart from extras) along the way with the massage.

Massage
I laid down and she asked if it was ok to use warm oil, i agreed. She covered my whole back and legs with the oil but it wasnt excessive which was good. Agreed to a medium massage. She started on each leg and certainly gave them a good rub down. Moved towards my arse and did plenty of cc swipes and reach unders. So the old boy started to stir. I ached my back and this encouraged her to move a bit further under.
Moved to massaging my back and shoulders and then after about 30 mins i was aksed to turn over.
She applied more oil to the whole of my front and a few swipes over the old man i was starting to rise again.
Then the question came 'Do you want any extras ?', i asked 'what is on offer?'. Response was 'HE for £10 and B2B for £20'. Very short pause and i agreed to B2B.
She strips off and i see her great little body, small tits and very dark brown nipples that were already erect. She then applies oil to her body. Climbs onto the table and starts rubbing her tits on my cock and then moves up and down and then her nicely shaved pussy is rubbing it and her tits are at mouth level. Allows me to suck and play with her tits/nipples. Also allows groping of her arse. Never tried to insert a finger. She then pushed my cock between her legs (but not inside her) and moves her body up and down. So giving me a wank with her upper thinghs. She even lowered her mouth to mine and we exchanged a few little kisses.
I told her i was about to cum and she said to carry on and i shot my load all over her thighs and arse.
She then cleaned me up and offered me a head massage. No offer of shower but then again then wasnt one in the room.

Paid the extra £20 and left the place. Walked straight out on the street but no obvious looks as i walked away.

And yes i will definately return if the B2B is to be repeated.

Offline pythago

Hi,
What is her age?
Thanks.

Offline Steve_c

Hard to tell sometimes but I would guess late 30s. Not good with ages.

Offline wtfb

Compared with some of my recent excursions the £20 B2B looks excellent value. Thanks for the review  :thumbsup:

Offline 44ster

This place now seems to be closed. The sign over the door has gone & no response from voice mails

Offline Gustav Klimt

This place now seems to be closed. The sign over the door has gone & no response from voice mails
I’ve just walked past & the sign is still there.

Offline xxxdavidxxx

I’ve spoke to her she still working

Offline Steve_c

Tried contacting her via email and phone but no reply. Hoping to have a repeat performance

Offline Steve_c

I managed to get hold of her and booked for this week.

Offline Rouge

Have had no problems texting.

Offline Armando1967

Hi
I saw her 2 days ago and had no problem to contact her.  She prefers Whatsapp msg

Offline Steve_c

Will look forward to the report.

Offline Silver Birch

I have rung her a couple of times without reply. She did call me back both times, once several hours later. Not a problem for me on my punting phone but might be embarrassing for others.

Didn't manage to fix a time but I will try again.

Offline Armando1967

Saw her 1 week ago! 

Comms
Sent a whatsapp msg and phone call on the numebr reported on gumtree.  She replied within 1 hour

Place
5 minutes walk form parking close to Waitrose  in Caversham.  Studio on the 2 nd floor.  on the fisrt floor there are other offices

Girl
Slim from Taiwan, long black hair.  She was dressed in T-shirt and trousers. Very chatty and she asked if interested in any extras (Hj or B2B)

Massage
Went for a medium to soft massage and for B2B.  She get naked and started with the massage.  Nice body and nice boobs (if you are not for oversized) with long sticking out nipples.

Halfway she asked to turn around, she covered herself with oil and started B2B.  Firm body strokes all over my body.  My little friend was already at full mast. Gentle and sensual sliding up and down.  No problem to touch her everywhere but no fingering inside.  She put my cock between her legs and started a sensual wank.  Finished with HJ and loads of sensuality.

Extras:  HJ £10 and B2B £20.   

I will definately return for a B2B

Offline UKDave51

Saw her 1 week ago! 

Comms
Sent a whatsapp msg and phone call on the numebr reported on gumtree.  She replied within 1 hour

Place
5 minutes walk form parking close to Waitrose  in Caversham.  Studio on the 2 nd floor.  on the fisrt floor there are other offices

Girl
Slim from Taiwan, long black hair.  She was dressed in T-shirt and trousers. Very chatty and she asked if interested in any extras (Hj or B2B)

Massage
Went for a medium to soft massage and for B2B.  She get naked and started with the massage.  Nice body and nice boobs (if you are not for oversized) with long sticking out nipples.

Halfway she asked to turn around, she covered herself with oil and started B2B.  Firm body strokes all over my body.  My little friend was already at full mast. Gentle and sensual sliding up and down.  No problem to touch her everywhere but no fingering inside.  She put my cock between her legs and started a sensual wank.  Finished with HJ and loads of sensuality.

I will definately return for a B2B

On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate her looks?

Offline Steve_c

Armondo. Maybe you should have posted a separate review

Offline Silver Birch

So it was a total £30 for B2B & HE? I thought the OP paid £20 and got both. Perhaps prices have changed?  :(

Offline xxxdavidxxx

It is 10 for hand job
It is 20 for body to body including hand job
Basically as cheap as chips

Offline Armando1967

On a scale of 1 to 10 how would you rate her looks?

I'd rate her 7/8 !

Offline Curious CP

Has anyone had the pleasure of FS from this lady?

Offline Rouge

Offline DMC

Is Linda fully shaven?

I know she only does b2b massage but a natural hairy bush really does nothing for me.

Offline Steve_c

Its trimmed. Allowed me on 2nd visit to rub her pussy for a long time but no fingers inside.

Offline Steve_c

Rebooked Linda for today. Swapped a couple of messages on WhatsApp as i have met her on a few occasions since this review.
Turn up at time agreed. She then says she only does massage and no extras due to  coronavirus and she wont touch private parts. Said i could just have massage. She stopped doing extras last week. I said no and left.

Offline Gustav Klimt

Rebooked Linda for today. Swapped a couple of messages on WhatsApp as i have met her on a few occasions since this review.
Turn up at time agreed. She then says she only does massage and no extras due to  coronavirus and she wont touch private parts. Said i could just have massage. She stopped doing extras last week. I said no and left.
Thanks for the update Steve. Seen her a couple of times & posted a review. I was tempted to return, but I won’t bother now.

Offline Silver Birch

Shit! That is bad news. I'm on a complete break at the moment (long before CV outbreak) but Linda would have been very high on my list if I were to venture out there again.

Thanks for the update  :thumbsup:

Offline mwang39

Confirmed closed for 2 weeks (probably longer)

Offline Silver Birch

Has anyone visited since lockdown? Has normal service resumed?

Offline $$woody$$

Visited July 2020.
Made an enquiry and appointment by text. Place is easy to find with parking close by in Waitrose / shoppers car park.
Arrived on time but Linda was late, she seemed to have forgotten the booking, she arrived about 15 minutes after I'd called her. Personally I didn't find her attractive.
Opted for 30 minutes at £30. Face down the massage was OK. After 15 minutes or so she started a full on testicle massage, mostly it was good, but at times it was a bit firm. On turnover she continued to massage my balls. She allowed touching but only over her clothes, when I put my hand up her shirt she said not inside her bra. There was no suggestion of previously mentioned b2b. Happy ending was well done and good for £10 extra.
Unlikely I'd return.

Offline Steve_c

I messaged her on WhatsApp a few weeks ago and asked when she was returning and she replied she had started again. Asked for the usual B2B and she said HE only. Noticed her ad had disappeared as well.

Offline Silver Birch

Thanks for the intel.

Not sure I am ready, but it's good to know she is.

I enjoyed a couple of b2b with her last year so might wait til that's back on the table (so to speak :cool: )