Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FlirtyAngel - incall in Aldershot: probable bait and switch  (Read 249 times)

1 review(s) for WildAnne (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Darkness

Link: External Link/Members Only

Location: Basement floor flat just a walk away from the town centre in Aldershot, very close to St Joseph's Church (what would the pastor think?!).  Permit parking on street but parking in town and walking is an easy option.  Flat easy to find, clean and tidy, room where the action takes place is en suite but the bedroom is empty bar a double mattress on the floor and a couple of pillows.

The girl: Well, there were two girls in residence when I arrived for my half an hour.  Neither obviously the girl in the photo, though as face blanked hard to tell for sure.  The girl I saw (there was no option to choose) to me looks to have much smaller boobs that the one in the photo, but again hard to tell.  Both girls were tiny - I'd estimate 18-20 years old could be right, very petite (size 6, 8 at most), and barely 5' tall.  Which fits with the physical description on the AW profile, but I'm still thinking it's not a photo of either of these two.  I think they might have been Italian (the text had a "ciao!" greeting for one!), definitely European.

I'd asked for a short skirt and no knickers: got a girl in a tracksuit bottoms and loose top!

The service: So paid for half hour.  The girl I saw I don't think could speak much English, and certainly many of the advertised services (oral, receiving oral) not on offer.  She put gel on her hands, massaged the old boy hard, and off we went when the condom went on.  Suffice to say that's a negative in terms of services not being available - I asked her if I could lick her (mimed with tongue eventually, shake of the head from her) and ditto oral on me.

I would allow the saving grace to say she was as tight as a girl of this age and size ought to be, and it was a splendid moment to relive my college days by giving her the beans in missionary position.  She even made a few 'interested' sounds despite her best efforts at indifference, but inevitably it can to a shuddering climax quite quickly from my side.

No help to clean up after, though wet wipes provided and the en suite bathroom (lovely and clean) was there to be used ... no towels though!  Dressed alone as she'd gone back out into the outer room to chat with her friend.

Conclusion:  You'd have to give a negative, on the basis that I don't think this was the girl pictured and most of the services I went for were refused me.  I'd upgrade to a neutral at best on the back of a most satisfying end shag with a young lady, but in the context of what this site is about the negative conclusion seems right to me, and any moderation is just my personal opinion. 

Overall, chaps, I think I'd steer clear - or go in with your eyes open as to what will (or more likely won't) be available.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2018, 02:43:32 pm by Darkness »