Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SallyWhore, Salford Quays, March 2021  (Read 4662 times)

23 review(s) for SallyWhoreXXX (12 positive, 7 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline aquilla

External Link/Members Only

March 2020
Apartment block, Salford
£60 for 30 minutes

Sally is well reviewed and I've nothing new to add.
Friendly girl, not bad looking, tall with big natural tits.
The apartment is in a block on Salford Quays with paid for parking close by.
Bit of a nightmare getting in and out as you have to wait for someone else going in and follow them. Couldn't work the exit system on the way out either! Had to ask the concierge who judging by her attitude seemed to guess what I'd been up to.
Booked an hour but when I got there she'd "messed up my bookings" so was only offered half an hour, which I accepted. Shown to the bed and told to put clothes on chair next to it and she disappeared for a few minutes.
When she returned we had OWO, RO, 69, sex in a couple of positions which was all good.
Told no kissing due to Covid which was a disappointment as it's important to me.

Finished with a self HJ as is my usual these days, and as soon as I started cumming she was up for the tissues and disappeared round the corner to her phone. Spent the next few minutes texting while I got dressed and I'm sure she had a very busy day lined up. No shower offered before or after.

It felt a bit like a conveyor belt, messed about with the booking and minor problems getting in and out which is why I give it a neutral.
I won't be going back to her.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline quatter11

Sounds quite fraught. The idea of having to wait for someone else to go through the gate/door and then follow them in. I would've bailed there and then. I fancied a pop at her but your report echoes earlier reviews. A conveyor belt. She seems to be filling every half hour with a punter. The service is bound to suffer. I remember going to Hayley's (I think that's what it was called) on Kingsway in Burnage years and years ago on the run up to Christmas and the girl I was seeing said she'd had 22 punters the day before! That was literally a punter every half hour for the whole of the shift! Some kind of record, surely.

Offline EUGENE TACKLEBERRY

Have I read that b4 in her indigo days, or other reviews "messing up the booking"

Always fancied meeting sally but was more than happy seeing either tiffany or Annalynne when she was at indigo, so never did, not so sure now as seem to be getting consistent Meh reviews

Offline george r

was thinking of seeing her because of her tits  :thumbsup:  but after reading that its its saved me 60 quid.. :thumbsdown:

Offline Danmanchester

I saw her not so long ago  and kissing was definitely on the cards, it was me who said no

Offline gazmac2020

This seems to be a re occurring issue with her, as OP says its like a conveyor of punters, i experienced myself...

It is a real shame as she is a dirty bitch and her tits are amazing...

Kissing was on for me too.....

Offline mexicola

4 back to back NEUTRALS in 21 days.  Similar story of being rushed and 1hr bookings becoming a half hr booking.

When I book hour sessions its normally with the intention of cumming a few times, loads ot oral both ways, other fun kids ky stuff, full on session. If i turned up and the girl said "sorry I can only do a half hour as I'm over booked" I'd walk and give it a negative.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2021, 05:49:48 pm by mexicola »

Offline ulstersubbie

4 back to back NEUTRALS in 21 days.  Similar story of being rushed and 1hr bookings becoming a half hr booking.

Not good and a lot of punters are going to be avoiding her.    :thumbsdown:

Offline PaulRuff

Probably why she doesn't like UKP users... :D

Offline NeilB1972

Thing is, why is she not stemming the neutrals being posted by doing something different, like change of Salford venue and leaving enough time in between clients to freshen up and chill out a bit. Let's see if things change when the AW booking system and Reverse Bookings are up and running again. Until I see a vast improvement, she'll be remaining off my HL, shame really as I was looking forward to meeting her.

Offline threechilliman

Thing is, why is she not stemming the neutrals being posted by doing something different, like change of Salford venue and leaving enough time in between clients to freshen up and chill out a bit. Let's see if things change when the AW booking system and Reverse Bookings are up and running again. Until I see a vast improvement, she'll be remaining off my HL, shame really as I was looking forward to meeting her.
I'd thought about her, but not now.

Offline James10

It’s a business, it’s about getting as much dough as possible with as little effort as possible. However, the best girls make you feel like your time with them is completely dedicated to you and give the (false) impression that there is no rush. I was tempted by Sally but definitely won’t go anywhere that’s a revolving door.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2021, 06:10:35 am by James10 »

Offline nuggett70

i booked her a while ago but she cancelled late in the day! maybe for a regular punter!! There were two things that attracted me!! but don't think i will be re booking anytime soon!

Offline Crazyoldhaag

i booked her a while ago but she cancelled late in the day! maybe for a regular punter!! There were two things that attracted me!! but don't think i will be re booking anytime soon!

Her well pronounced mammary glands?

Offline mexicola

That meets the criteria for a review, you should put one in.

Offline Thatguyj69

What!! you have to tailcoat someone in like some kind of shifty pervert. I wouldn't even do that if she offered me £60 cash and a free hour session.