Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aliya - Temptations Manchester  (Read 469 times)

Offline BP96

External Link/Members Only

Pretty girl I thought, body was nothing special.

Decent service until it came to the sex.

I read that she can take a pounding but in fact it was the opposite in my experience.

I wasn't even going hard but as soon as I'd started building up a rhythm in mish she asked if she can finish me off by hand.

Unperturbed I suggested we changed position. A few minutes of doggy and she pulls away and wants to finish me off by hand again.

Fine, I lie down and look at the pictures of the sexy ladies on the wall until I cum.

Overall I would suggest you stay well away.

The receptionists were quite friendly though and I would visit the place again.

Online Cent

Clocking up a lot of negative reports from this parlour went a couple of times to see belle when she was there but out of going now

Offline VitIron

She doesn't kiss (even though it's listed as one of her services) and it now looks like she wants to toss punters off rather than have sex with them....

She should just say that she offers a massage with a happy ending but she won't do that because she knows that no one will book her.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2023, 12:03:06 pm by VitIron »

Offline Blackpool Rock

She doesn't kiss (even though it's listed as one of her services) and it now looks like she wants to toss punters off rather than have sex with them....

She should just say that she offers a massage with a happy ending but she won't do that because she knows that no one will book her.
There was a previous post a few months back that indicated she was planning on finishing in Oct so anytime now, I had intended punting her but too many Negative comments to tempt me into the 100 miles round trip  :thumbsdown:

Offline VitIron

There was a previous post a few months back that indicated she was planning on finishing in Oct so anytime now, I had intended punting her but too many Negative comments to tempt me into the 100 miles round trip  :thumbsdown:

I wouldn't recommend going if it was a 100 metre round trip.

Offline Travis1234

External Link/Members Only

Pretty girl I thought, body was nothing special.

Decent service until it came to the sex.

I read that she can take a pounding but in fact it was the opposite in my experience.

I wasn't even going hard but as soon as I'd started building up a rhythm in mish she asked if she can finish me off by hand.

Unperturbed I suggested we changed position. A few minutes of doggy and she pulls away and wants to finish me off by hand again.

Fine, I lie down and look at the pictures of the sexy ladies on the wall until I cum.

Overall I would suggest you stay well away.

The receptionists were quite friendly though and I would visit the place again.
[/quote

Saw her few months ago. Very fit body n nice face. No kissing n no OWO. Not much chat. Mechanical sex in CG. She did have a mini cum tho. Unexpected plus. Didn’t want any more n wanted to wank me off which she did. So overall for me a neutral. Haven’t been back.