Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you take toys?  (Read 1216 times)

Sparquin

It seems some time since this was last raised, so time for an update.

Do any of the UKP Team regularly take toys with them when punting and (a) what has been the attitude of the girl (hopefully not "don't bring that thing near me!") and (b) which toy(s) deliver the goods?

Offline Silver Birch

If I got knocked down by a bus I would have enough trouble explaining the punting phone in my pocket, but a 9".....  :scare:

Offline cueball

If I got knocked down by a bus I would have enough trouble explaining the punting phone in my pocket, but a 9".....  :scare:

Ha ha, yes, imagine the Mrs finding your "toy store"

So, no, I take no toys

willbred

I took an action man and Hornby train set once...the girl didn't seem to get it..........

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
Most girls wouldn't use a toy that was not new and the original  in packaging as we have no idea if it has been cleaned properly or at all.  Its a little risky to use toys that others may have used and that have not been sterilised properly.

The best toy to use is probably the magic wand.  I have used it on many women and get an orgasm within minutes although for some it is just too powerful and takes a bit of getting used to

Online finn5555

Few women would allow toys that are used internally due to cleanliness. I have taken paddles, rope, cuffs, whips etc which they have happily enjoyed. But then not all pro$$ies are into BDSM  :hi:

Sparquin

I took an action man and Hornby train set once...the girl didn't seem to get it..........

Hopefully you still got to experience her tunnel of love. 

Quesadilla

Few women would allow toys that are used internally due to cleanliness. I have taken paddles, rope, cuffs, whips etc which they have happily enjoyed. But then not all pro$$ies are into BDSM  :hi:

Never had a WG refuse to use any of my toys - they just stick a condom on them.

I have brought multiple fucking machines as well as an array of toys and BDSM gear with me to punts and never had an issue. 

Offline timstella

Likewise Quesadilla.
I take collars and leads, butt plugs of various sizes, including a pony tail one, a rabbit, a couple of remote controlled stimulators including a nice one that stimulates clit, vagina and anus simultaneously.
None of the girls I have visited have had any problem, and I always wash them carefully with anti-bacterial wash at the end of the session, and again at home. If any of them wanted to put condoms on that would be fine with me, but none has seemed to want to. I make it clear that they are properly cleaned and they seem to trust that.
They make a good complement to the girl's own toys and outfits. Last week I met a girl who had an amazing latex catsuit with a crotch zip to expose pussy and ass. My collar and butt plug were excellent accessories for her latex suit.  I really want to get one as a gift to another girl but I can't seem to find a reasonably priced one with the requisite zips. Can anyone help?

Tim

Quesadilla

...They make a good complement to the girl's own toys and outfits. Last week I met a girl who had an amazing latex catsuit with a crotch zip to expose pussy and ass. My collar and butt plug were excellent accessories for her latex suit.  I really want to get one as a gift to another girl but I can't seem to find a reasonably priced one with the requisite zips. Can anyone help?

Tim

Have you tried Honour?

External Link/Members Only

Offline Happylad

I sometimes take a Sudoku puzzle with me in case things get a little slow, I used to take Scrabble until I found that few of them could spell any word of more than four letters.

Quesadilla

Thanks mate - they look good!  :drinks:
NP - I know a few WG's who shop there and highly recommend them.  :hi:

Offline nigel4498

I often ask WG's if they I can buy them a Labia Spreader, great for exposing the clit for a good tonguing. Most take up the offer.   :P

fredpunter

Honour have a shop very near waterloo where i used to pick up things on my way to punts some years ago when ticking things off the bucket list was order of the day. You could order in advance and collect on the day. Whatever I bought was always given to the girl as a present as taking it home was not an option, so I never spent an outrageous amount. Most popular item with the girls  surprisingly was just the little silver bullet vibrators, I remember getting 2 for 10 quid from superdrug one time, ideal as I was en route to see two lovely black ladies at the time. One of them had previously been keen to have a rabbit vibrator but then only used the ears bit (on her clit) ... she said she loved that but I'm sure there must be a cheaper "ears only" version on the market.
Another item that was well received was a fishnet body stocking. Problem with that was that the lass liked it so much she wouldn't wear anything else for my next half a dozen visits despite the fact the thing started to disintegrate. That was about 15 quid if i recall.