Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Simplygorgeouslady - Canary Wharf  (Read 1233 times)

11 review(s) for simplygorgeouslady (7 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline tidytuz

External Link/Members Only

15mins - £50

Comms by SMS. When I confirmed an hour before she let me know she's running 15 mins late. Fair play for letting me know.

Block of flats in West India dock area overlooking canal. Spent the extra 15mins going to nearby tesco express for a Red Bull, a piss in some bushes & then went to the canal to enjoy the view for a few mins as I waited to be sent flat no. Docklands is of course a bit soulless these days but I still like it cause of the canals/locks/views & it's quite a peaceful atmosphere, I wouldn't mind living in this area if I could afford it (in my dreams). Definitely a decent area for punting.

Got the text & went up to flat, met SGL who I thought looked hot when she opened the door, she looks better than her AW pics in my opinion, a bit thicker. More tats as well & she's had her nips pierced recently, they looked good. Got the paper work out the way at the door, went to bathroom to wash my hands & then to the bedroom (which I thought was too dark) to have SGL on her knees giving me OWO. It was nice & sloppy with a bit of spitting & DT though not as much as I would've liked. Towards the end I thought there was too much tugging & not enough sucking. Fired my load onto her face, which I don't think she enjoyed but it's on her likes list. She gave me a slap on my thigh complaining that I blasted in her eye. Oops.

I give SGL Positive, she's a sweetheart who's in good nick for a bird in her 40s. If you like tatted up Essex milf types go see her.