Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bubble Butt Lexi - Canary Wharf  (Read 747 times)

8 review(s) for ChocoDelightxXx (3 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by MrMatrix]

Offline iafd222

This is a backdated review, saw her a few months ago.

External Link/Members Only

Comms were fairly simple, text her if she was available, met up an hour later. I think she usually does incalls fridays only.

At the time she was based in a hotel near canary wharf, didn't need a keycard to get to her door.

Had an immediate boner when I first saw her she opened the door and was dressed in black heels knickers and a bra. Smooth chocolate skin nicely toned thighs, legs stomach and a smallish bubble of a butt. She had a friendly demeanour.

It was only a 15 min punt (paid £50) so she immediately stripped once I'd given her the cash got on the bed, bent over in front of me, shook her ass ass enticingly and placed a condom next to her on the bed  :music: I was hard and ready to fuck so i rolled it on, slapped her ass with my dick then slid in. She takes doggy style fairly well, but when we switched to missionary and attempted spooning she positioned herself awkwardly so it was difficult to get rhythm or depth  :thumbsdown: switched back to doggy as that wasn't working and she said 'times almost up' tbf i think it was but I was planning to cum and this almost killed my mood. Just about managed to pop. It was a bit of an anti-climax of a punt.

Don't know if I'd see her again, £90 for HH is on the steep end considering the competition.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 08:58:21 pm by iafd222 »

Offline peter purves

This is a backdated review, saw her a few months ago.

Comms were fairly simple, text her if she was available, met up an hour later. I think she usually does incalls fridays only.

At the time she was based in a hotel near canary wharf, didn't need a keycard to get to her door.

Had an immediate boner when I first saw her she opened the door and was dressed in black heels knickers and a bra. Smooth chocolate skin nicely toned thighs, legs stomach and a smallish bubble of a butt. She had a friendly demeanour.

It was only a 15 min punt (paid £50) so she immediately stripped once I'd given her the cash got on the bed, bent over in front of me, shook her ass ass enticingly and placed a condom next to her on the bed  :music: I was hard and ready to fuck so i rolled it on, slapped her ass with my dick then slid in. She takes doggy style fairly well, but when we switched to missionary and attempted spooning she positioned herself awkwardly so it was difficult to get rhythm or depth  :thumbsdown: switched back to doggy as that wasn't working and she said 'times almost up' tbf i think it was but I was planning to cum and this almost killed my mood. Just about managed to pop. It was a bit of an anti-climax of a punt.

Don't know if I'd see her again, £90 for HH is on the steep end considering the competition.

Cross-referencing with VS profile

Chantelle - with vid

Hidden Image/Members Only

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline iafd222

Wow, that is a nice bubble of an ass, I must say. However I don't think this is the same wg. She has a different number and she looks different in the pics - she doesn't look as lean, her legs aren't as toned as lexis and her ass appears bigger than lexi. The girl in that viva street ad isn't the wg I saw.

Offline peter purves

Wow, that is a nice bubble of an ass, I must say. However I don't think this is the same wg. She has a different number and she looks different in the pics - she doesn't look as lean, her legs aren't as toned as lexis and her ass appears bigger than lexi. The girl in that viva street ad isn't the wg I saw.

Cheers!!

From Frosty

ChocoDelightxXx

This profile caught my attention for obvious reasons so I decided to have a look in her private gallery. No face pics in there but the outfit and locations in the pics are the same as those on Bubble Butt Lexi’s latest vivasreet ad:

Pretty certain it’s the same girl. Below you’ll find the link to her previous reviews on here, one of which is mine. I can confirm that the pics are accurate and she deserves to be in this thread

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=18051

Cross-referencing with Vixen - with vid

« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 09:57:03 pm by peter purves »

Offline peter purves

Cheers!!

The number 07961157374 leads to FreakyTia in Camden