Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jade - Camberwell  (Read 281 times)

Offline iafd222

Short review.

External Link/Members Only

Saw her this week. Paid £60 for 30 mins

The place in camberwell across from the former bingo centre, fairly discreet side entrance through a gate.

Girl looks doesnt look like photos apart from her face, she is bigger but still sexy, with big ass, legs and fairly big boobs (not fake). borderline bbw.

Not much to say about service, pretty cold, says barely a word, doesn't smile, just lies there doesn't engage. put condom on barely hard member, had to ask her for oral. Only positives are she will change positions with no complaints, can take the d without trying to restrict depth too much and doesn't do the 'cum for me baby' thing the latinas tend to do 5 mins in. This could make for a neutral but the cold demeanour makes it a neg.

Would see again if there were no other options (plan D), she was close and badly wanted a short P&D. 

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

Shame buddy, Latina parlours are hit and miss, theres no incentive for them to be customer focused as they know they're will be a load of thru traffic and then moved to a new location the following monday.

how was she before paying, Smiley and cheerful or cold?

can take the d without trying to restrict depth too much a

In my eyes, they either do or they don't, are you huge? or is it likely someone with more D than you is going to be screwed out of a satisfying service due to restrictions? should they gamble a quickie with her.

Offline iafd222

She didn't seem overly cheerful and I wasn't paying much attention to that (my first mistake), more on her physically, I probably should have booked for 15 mins (my second). It wasn't the worst punt, it got the job done, but I have to give it a negative.

Offline iafd222

In my eyes, they either do or they don't, are you huge? or is it likely someone with more D than you is going to be screwed out of a satisfying service due to restrictions? should they gamble a quickie with her.

No I'm fairly big and can get problems with prossies taking the d, but she didn't complain, restrict positions or depth, and took it fairly well, so that was a positive. I don't think that would be an issue. Although saying that, I don't usually smash hard or 'jackhammer' like a lot like to do lol.