Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ann @ Herb Dr. Bethnal Green  (Read 2151 times)

Offline Hotandfun5

Herb Dr Bethnal Green

External Link/Members Only

Been planning this busy for ling time

Text asked if anyone was free good quick reply.

Couple of Pints across the road then went over busy little street and shop had same entrance to a website cafe

Asked for 30 min girl called Ann tall nice body decent set of tits

No shower was offered but was mentioned in the text

Anyway left in room for a couple mins changed lay naked on the bed didn’t cover, incame Ann all smiley she new what I was after strait away quick rub on my chest then asked if I want special massage she said naked for £40 only asked for HE gave her £20 then she got to it nice strokes rubbing ball and looking in my eyes the whole time, shot my load then she gave me a kiss on the cheek

Cleaned up she left the room
On way out handed in of thelose stamped cards. She called me back as I opened door to wipe my cheek as she left lip stick mark on it

Lucky as was meeting the wife an hour later

Overall was good and will be returning this weeken to see that body
My hands did rub her ass during Massage and she didn’t mind

Offline sparkus

I'll stick this in the massage shop mini thread for you.

What was so good about her tits?

Offline Titti Tatti

Reliable place for youngish Chinese girls with great attitude.

Jessica does 7 days a week and is very friendly, but Not all the way. Lovely tall body, face not so hot.

Abony weekdays slightly funny looks (punky haircut for a Chinese lady), tall and thin and nearly as friendly.

So is Ann chinese like the others? Can't recall ever seeing an EE there.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 09:06:27 pm by Titti Tatti »

Offline Deeeazy

Have you reviewed Jessica ? What does she offer and what are her prices

Offline Titti Tatti

Have done a fuller report in massage shops thread

Its 50hr then 20HR and for 50 she's naked and on the table with you. RO but Not O. I'm also convinced last time she was holding back on kisses as she'd seen me entertained by Abony the week before!

Ok?
R+O.

Offline Hotandfun5

Reliable place for youngish Chinese girls with great attitude.

Jessica does 7 days a week and is very friendly, but Not all the way. Lovely tall body, face not so hot.

Abony weekdays slightly funny looks (punky haircut for a Chinese lady), tall and thin and nearly as friendly.

So is Ann chinese like the others? Can't recall ever seeing an EE there.

I may have mistaken the name I no it did start with A she was Chinese I plan see Jessica soon