Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jojo, Derby.  (Read 4753 times)

smithie1000

Went to see Jojo today, she is very tiny but fit as fuck but not as pretty as some, worth it if your into Thai coloured skin and fit bodies.

Had a very oily B2B both sides followed by a HE, this was done by her sitting/kneeling  across my leg, her G string was touching my old man as she was wanking me, I thought it was going in at one point.

She does have a habit of looking at her self in the mirror all the time?

Bit rushed at the end but still enjoyed looking at that body and just inside the G string made me come very quick. :lol:

30 mins and a shower after,  all for £60.

Before anyone says anything its on the West Midlands side too as I live right on the border of both, lucky me.

External Link/Members Only

Stimpy

Seen jojo a couple of times , fantastic both times cracking body always
Been fun will go again when I'm over that way

Offline Knny

Does she represent better value for money than the likes of Mia, Maya in Derby?  I understand FS is different to what you might get with Jojo, but still 60 notes are high in comparison I guess.

smithie1000

Does she represent better value for money than the likes of Mia, Maya in Derby?  I understand FS is different to what you might get with Jojo, but still 60 notes are high in comparison I guess.
Not seen those two yet but would like too, asked Jojo if she did FS and she said no.  :rolleyes:

Offline kingkong69

£60 for massage and He sounds pricey..

Offline s6ooby

JoJo is a favourite of mine - pricey yes but I think worth it.

Alternatively you have Amora or Chiang Mai.

smithie1000

JoJo is a favourite of mine - pricey yes but I think worth it.

Alternatively you have Amora or Chiang Mai.

I agree with you, can I have the links to those two please.

Offline Sherlock_Ohms

If you go to Chiang Mai on Babbington Lane make sure you ask for No 11 on their menu list.  The Special Thai Oil Massage.  They will then know exactly what type of massage you require. Usual £20 tip in the room for the finish.

I've found Amora Thai on Green Lane to be poor in comparison. They constantly haggle prices mid way through and that breaks the flow up a bit and spoils it for me.

Hope that helps.

S

smithie1000

If you go to Chiang Mai on Babbington Lane make sure you ask for No 11 on their menu list.  The Special Thai Oil Massage.  They will then know exactly what type of massage you require. Usual £20 tip in the room for the finish.

I've found Amora Thai on Green Lane to be poor in comparison. They constantly haggle prices mid way through and that breaks the flow up a bit and spoils it for me.

Hope that helps.

Ok thank you, yes haggling puts me right off as I think you robbing cow the it takes ages to cum lol.

S

Offline s6ooby

Agree  - The massage is good although more Swedish in nature. First time I found the chat annoying but the second time it was a lot less and easier to handle (one word answers).

Offline JWarrington

Which of the girls at chiang mai have you had HE from?I worry that I'll get the not-so-nice one

Offline s6ooby

Which of the girls at chiang mai have you had HE from?I worry that I'll get the not-so-nice one

I've never gone for the Special but know they do it.

Benparker

Hi all, new here.

Ive seen bee - ok looking thai bird (5/10), stacey - fat english bird (4/10) and jo - fat spotty polish bird (2/10).
They dont seem to have many lookers other than girls that offer massage without HE. Amora rip you off and rush.

Not sure who or where else there is..?

trebor

I've been to see jojo twice. I paid £120 and had her masturbating for me then gave her oral. She gets very noisy at climax. She asked me to walk myself off then over her stomach.

trebor

I've seen jojo a couple of times. I paid £120 and she let me give her oral, then she rubbed herself to a noisy climax. Afterwards she asked me to wank off over her stomach.

smithie1000

I've seen jojo a couple of times. I paid £120 and she let me give her oral, then she rubbed herself to a noisy climax. Afterwards she asked me to wank off over her stomach.
Lovely

gsr1987

Link above doesn't work. Is she still around?

smithie1000

I've been to see jojo twice. I paid £120 and had her masturbating for me then gave her oral. She gets very noisy at climax. She asked me to walk myself off then over her stomach.
Wow very sexy mate, she is dead fit I'd love a FS LOL.

smithie1000

Link above doesn't work. Is she still around?
Yes just looked, I'll have a look in the morn.

Stimpy

Jo jo

And could be under a new alias  looks like the same place

smithie1000

Jo jo

And could be under a new alias  looks like the same place

Yes it does, did you find she was looking at her self all the time?  :rolleyes:

Stimpy