Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rose_Double_G- Nottingham. TOFTT??  (Read 933 times)

Offline Mansfieldman

I know there are a few reviews for her but I it’s very mixed!!
Seems she isn’t great at timekeeping but her body looks incredible. My guess is £120 for half hour won’t be value for money ……

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline gbyld87

Not sure which team you'd be taking one for, as she's got plenty reviews...?

Sounds pretty good to me, price notwithstanding.  A few mentions of her being a bit flakey on Comms and general hesitation to state VFM based on the sky-high price but if I had 240 notes in my back pocket I'd be tempted by that body.  Sounds like most people that have seen and reviewed her think she gives a good account of herself.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2022, 06:18:03 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline NervousJ

i did notice but that pricing is outrageous...there's a couple of them priced at £120, wonder if they are touring together...

in my ng10 search a lass called jessica rabbit popped up if you like big tits... £80 hh sounds much better...

Offline dreedy

i did notice but that pricing is outrageous...there's a couple of them priced at £120, wonder if they are touring together...

in my ng10 search a lass called jessica rabbit popped up if you like big tits... £80 hh sounds much better...

Any link for this one chap?

Offline NervousJ

sorry mate, looks like it's dissapeared...

Offline Space Invader

Wow - looks faf to me - looks like grandmas eye operation money box will get raided again -lol

Offline papak

Wow - looks faf to me - looks like grandmas eye operation money box will get raided again -lol

Have you got a link? Nothing coming up in Notts but found some Jessica Rabbits through username search but they're not local.

Offline NervousJ

nope still not showing on ng10 ng9 search.. i can't find profile either...if it re appears il put it up...

Offline gbyld87

this one maybe? External Link/Members Only

Granted she's not in NG10, but pretty sure she's been to the East Mids at some point in the past.

Offline NervousJ

wasn't the one i noticed, but she's just probably finer... the one i noticed ws £80 hh.. i tried an aw search and couldn't find it, maybe taken profile down, i dunno... :unknown: