Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake agency profiles?  (Read 938 times)

Toby

Stumbled upon a couple of girls from the same 'agency' with zero feedback, even though they'd been members of AW for a year. Looked at the group, and found that none of the members have any feedback. It seems (to me) unlikely that the entire 'agency' would consist of members who had been on AW for a while, all with private galleries, and all with zero feedback.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline ashleynotts

I think they're genuine girls however just run by one guy (called vince)

I've tried to book a few of them years ago and was messed around though. They're no longer part of the group these days. One of them was quite new and didn't believe I was who I said I was, asked me for a picture etc, so I just cancelled.

If you send a message with your number I think the guy then passes on your number to the girl. I remember waking up one morning to a voicemail by one of the girls listing all of her services   :rolleyes:

For the dollar there are a lot better girls out there who won't mess you about and don't look off their face in all of the pictures

Offline peterk2

I've seen this a few times. Doesn't necessarily mean it's a fake agency - just that they handle all the correspondence for the girls so no bookings/feedback are done through AW. But is it a risk worth taking? I'd say prob not. The main advantage if AW is the feedback system in my opinion.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This group has been well discussed on here. Have seen them under East Mids for 5+ years now, and each time a new profile comes up, I add them to my blacklist.

Search for them on here. When I get a chance, will post some links.

Boston

This is the main board thread discussing this AW group.  Useful as I'd seen a few of the profiles had been around a while without attracting any positive feedback but clearly the whole group is worth avoiding.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2736.0

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
This is the main board thread discussing this AW group.  Useful as I'd seen a few of the profiles had been around a while without attracting any positive feedback but clearly the whole group is worth avoiding.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2736.0

Thanks for that. I knew I had posted on them but could not recall the thread in which I had mentioned detailed notes about them.

Read my post in there, and also Dani's post.

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
The girls are genuine but most work RLDs as well or they did.  Some decent girls join his group when they are new as he harasses them hell out of them and makes threats until they do.  He then pockets all the credits and when they girls want to leave his group he refuses to remove their profile so half the girls are not even available.  As he keeps their profiles when they try to make another one that they can use he reports for them for two and the new profile is removed. 
I advise every female to avoid like the plague and I would advise any punter to not give his phone number or email address to this guy.  The girls are all told to refuse bookings via the system so negative feedback cannot be left. 

I would say that there are many better girls in the younger age range with a slim figure in the area for the same price or less so handing over any details to this guy is just not worth the risk as once he I know from experience if you annoy him he will call day and night non stop so hardly discreet

Offline bigrockcandy

+1 to what Dani says, I know a lady who is with AE & the guy who runs the "agency" is like some sort of limpet, he's from Chesterfield I believe.